Weekend Check-in Saturday September 5th & Sunday September 6th, 2020

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,

Today I did more McFit Method youtube - biceps + I did a short bodyweight leg workout from Milhoy. My body is sooooooore from jumping rope all week.

I am in the office all day today.

Regarding creating a new check-in - no feathers ruffled. It's great to share ideas and the weekly check-in makes sense. I am happy to join a weekly check-in and I will stay with the daily check-in too with Annette. Please feel comfortable doing what feels best for you all. I'm easy. And - I will check-in with both :)

Have a great day everyone.
siobhan

Happy Saturday!

KY & RWH Low Impact HiiT 2 - This one is a bit easier than the 2 other RWH HiiT WOs I’ve done but I really liked it. One more to try and I’ll have done the entire series and a wonderful series it is.

I will also check in both places at least initially. The more I think about it, Monday might be a good start of the week. That would put the weekend at the end of the week and that’s the quietest part of the week.

Hi Everyone,

Today I did more McFit Method - shoulders and jump rope + added on some jump rope dudes skipping as well. I am off to ottawa today so won't be checking in until thursday. have a great long weekend everyone.

Hi Everybody!

Today I did KY & FitTower Advanced Total Body Plus the Abs. I really enjoyed it!

Have a wonderful trip Siobhan and anyone else traveling. I almost forgot about the long weekend! Retirement will do that to you. :)

Sherri, I hope you aren’t suffering too badly with the hot weather.

Hi all

I am fine with starting the weekly thread on Monday. It makes the most sense.

Yesterday was a rest day and today was yoga.

This is a recovery week for me. We are also off work this entire week so I won’t be around much. Since we didn’t feel comfortable flying this year we are doing road trips. It’s a little disappointing but it’s for a greater good.

Have a great day

Hi all

I am fine with starting the weekly thread on Monday. It makes the most sense.

Yesterday was a rest day and today was yoga.

This is a recovery week for me. We are also off work this entire week so I won’t be around much. Since we didn’t feel comfortable flying this year we are doing road trips. It’s a little disappointing but it’s for a greater good.

Have a great day
I’m not sure that you’ll see this Lisa but I wanted to wish you a great vacation.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.