Weekend Check in Saturday September 14th and Sunday September 15th, 2019

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,

Today I did Cathe's latest live of Cardio Challenge Express. It was good and sweaty. I really enjoyed it. I did my own stretch.

Annette - your post from yesterday made me laugh. Yes, she is now missing her front tooth but she got a temporary denture put in so it still looks like she has front teeth :) She gets her implant in October, once her gums heal.

Have a good day everyone.

Glad I made you laugh,Ceci.

I have to wait for 3-5 months for the next step which is getting the titanium rod put in that can only go in once the bone graft has healed. Then I have to wait for that to heal another 3-6 months ,then I get an abutment piece put on the outside above the gum that the actual implant (false tooth) is attached to, long process. Though the oral surgeon said that the next step maybe in only 2 months so maybe I look like a quick healer.
Let's hope so.

Today is a rest day, I am actually very sore from my class yesterday that we did the new routine in. Guess it was really a good workout.

Have a great day and workout and weekend!!

Hi Everyone,

It's true Annette - getting an implant is a long and costly process.

Today I did my own workout to STS and Xtrain segments - just to keep me going.

Back in the office again today. Have a great day everyone.

Hi all

Yesterday was a walk. We went to the beach to walk so it was really nice.

Today was ICE Bootcamp plus Blizzard Blast.

Have a great day.

Well, I ended up going through my newest Silver and Fit workout, cardio only, which was 36 minutes. I added in the electric slide as one of the moves and I had to try it out. If I can keep my left and my right straight it should work well.

Have a great day!!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.