Weekend Check in Saturday October 31st, 2020 (spooky Hallowe'en) & Sunday November 1st, 2020

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,

Today I did more mcfit method (30 minutes of biceps (pyramid style) + 20 minutes of jump rope and legs. Now, to stretch.

Happy Hallowe'en Everyone.

And hey - where is lilacsinspring? I hope all is well and you are just taking a rest :)

Hi ladies,

Yes, Ceci, if I put in a DVD of Taebo I will do the whole thing, but these YouTube home workouts are too repetitive and upper body exclusive. I have found a couple of full length Taebo's on YouTube that are great.

Today I freestyled to some Halloween music I put together on Spotify. Used weights for some but it was fun and 47 minutes of moving.

Have a great day and weekend!!

I did the step workout from the LIS series and well, now I know why the reviews are so mixed. It's definitely not what I expected but hey, it is Halloween, lol--hope you're all having a spooktacular day!!

Hi Everyone,

Today I did a mish mosh of back/pyramid style from mcfit method + caroline girvan - her latest minus push ups and then added on more bodyweight legs.

No trick or treaters last night - just the kids in our small community. It was fun, they took endless fistfuls of candy :)

wasnotwas - LIS step - I remember liking that but true - very different

have a good day everyone.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.