Weekend Check-in Saturday, October 12th & Sunday, October 13th, 2024

Good Saturday Morning Everyone,

I took a much needed rest day yesterday. I worked on a puzzle instead. My youngest DD is home for Thanksgiving and we are working on another Hallowe'en puzzle.

Today I did RWH for Chest/shoulders/triceps for 40 minutes. I added on 2 jump rope tabatas from Phoenix Nation for 8 minutes(ish). Now, to stretch.

WTG with that weight you pushed Annette!

High Fives on your stellar workouts yesterday ladies. Have a wonderful weekend everyone.

Good morning Siobhan & everyone!

Happy Thanksgiving Siobhan! Have a wonderful weekend. I see you just posted, great workout this AM
RWH for Chest/shoulders/triceps for 40 minutes & 2 jump rope tabatas from Phoenix Nation for 8 minutes.
Nice!
Rest weekend here ..............I hope Everyone has a good weekend.

Rest day here. My youngest son's fiancé is having her bridal shower this afternoon and I have out of town relatives coming who are currently stuck in a traffic jam and might be late. So I took my time getting ready and 4 outfits later I am ready.

Hi girls:)

I forgot to check in and mention This is a rest weekend for me, sorry about that.

Siobhan- Happy Thanksgiving:) Wow, that was an amazing workout with:
RWH - Chest/shoulders/triceps for 40 minutes
Phoenix Nation- n 2 jump rope tabatas =r 8 minutes approx,
Finishing with a very stretch.

Bravo & high fives, nicely done;)

Have a nice Thanksgiving and family time:)

Annette- I hope you had fun at the Bridal Shower and the Bride to be did too, Blessings ;)

Enjoy the remainder of your weekend;)

Linda- Enjoy your rest weekend:)

Nicki- Hello's and waves - have a good weekend:)

Take all and blessing to you all;)

Nora

Good Morning Everyone,

Today I did a Cathe Live Express - jump, jab and kick for 30 minutes - more jump rope! I added on 20 minutes of biceps from Cathe's PUB and 2.0 premix for biceps, no repeats and Phoenix Nation Tabata JR for 10 minutes (2 tabatas). Now, to stretch.

Enjoy your rest weekend, Linda and Nora.
Annette - It sounds like you had a lovely time at the bridal shower
Nicki - I hope you are enjoying your weekend :)

It's Thanksgiving dinner tonight so I hope I don't over do it on the desserts. We've been baking!

Have a lovely day everyone.

Good morning Siobhan. Great workouts this morning for an hour +! Good for you! Enjoy your delicious Thanksgiving dinner tonight!

Well, this is a "rest" weekend, but I blended 2 new "express" workouts so I wanted to give them a test drive!!

So, this morning I did:

Express: Fit Tower Total Body - 21 min.
Express: Bars & Tubing Upper Body - 16 min.

So, like Annette says…37 min. of something!! Enjoy today all! Waves to Nicki!

Last edited:
Hello, ladies! Yesterday was a rest day for me. I woke up about 8:00 a.m. and decided I wanted to watch a scary movie! So, I did!

Today I took my fur baby, Macy, to the park for a nice, long walk and enjoyed it so much. Getting cooler here and I love this weather. I slept with my window open last night!

Kudos to all of you who did workouts this week-end and those who rested!
Sorry for the short post.

Sounds like you & Macy had a beautiful weekend Nicki! Scary movie...I caught the end of "Carrie" (original
one) the other night......Gosh, I have not seen that movie for years!!!!

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.