Weekend Check-in Saturday May 28th & Sunday May 29th, 2022

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hi Annette,

Today I did a mix of Perfect30 lower body + Primal Movements for 15 minutes (core). I am sweating. Now, to stretch.

That's great you got a workout in yesterday. I've not been doing much cardio lately.

Have a great weekend.

Hi Siobhan,

If I can mix the cardio with weights it is a win win. Today will be a rest day.
Nice workout for you. I looked on YouTube at the primal workouts and all I can say is you go girl!! I looked at the beginner workout and said no way can I flip my body over like that and not hurt my wrist. Oh my!!!

Long weekend here, Memorial Day is Monday.

See you tomorrow

Hi Annette,

I hope you enjoyed your rest day. Today I did Cathe's Fitsplit pull day which was about 45 minutes. I added on 20 minutes of Kellen's primal movements something or other. And yes, I get it - all the twisting etc. It forces me to really slow down and be mindful of how I move my body to avoid injury. I am loving him!

Have a great day!

Well, I laid in the sun for 3 hours and 10 minutes and I am feeling it. So probably another rest day unless I take a walk later.

Tomorrow hubby is home and we will be hitting Bass Pro Shop for some hiking boots for me. So probably another rest day. Tuesday will be a home workout since my truck will be in the shop. Not sure about the rest of the week.

Ok, I did 20 minutes of floorwork for abs, legs and glutes. Plus I am sunburnt on my face. So at least I did something.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.