Weekend Check in Saturday May 1st & Sunday May 2nd, 2021

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hi Annette (and anyone else who wants to check in!)

Today I did lesmill yoga for 35 minutes

heavy weights yesterday annette. does that make you hungry?

have a great start to a new month!

Hi Siobhan,

I am usually hungry after my workout because most of the time I don't eat breakfast.

Today I did my own Kickboxing Drills to Disco beats, can't remember the exact name I gave it, it was fast paced and had weights. It was 55 minutes long. So I am happy I did something today.

Nice workout for you too.

Have a great day!!

Hi Annette,

You worked out on a Saturday. Good for you.

I would be pretty hungry too if I worked out and didn't eat breakfast. And, I think you work out much later than I do (I start around 6am). I don't eat breakfast early. Maybe after 4+ hours of waking is when I have breakfast. I just like a coffee in the morning.

Today I did Cathe live burn sets legs (love this workout. It's short and challenging). I did not match her weights in most cases. I added on Xtrain Tabata 1 & 2 + a short 20 minute lesmill yoga workout.

I don't work until 11am so I allowed myself a looooooooooonger workout today.

I hope to see you tomorrow.

Hi Siobhan,

Today is a rest day. I did lay in the sun for 2 hours and 36 minutes which felt great considering there was a nice breeze blowing the whole time.

I fell earlier probably missing a step up we have in the unfinished addition and landed hard on my right hip and leg. Hopefully it won't bruise. My hands were full so I couldn't even brace myself, it was on hard plywood floors. Took me a few minutes to get up, hubby was indisposed and couldn't help me, but I managed to roll some and get up on my own. I still had my robe on.

Hopefully tomorrow I won't be too sore.

Nice workout today for you. See you tomorrow!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.