Weekend Check-in Saturday, March 23rd & Sunday, March 24th, 2024

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Good Morning Everyone,

Today I did an Express Cathe Live - Plyo Legs with core. It was about 30 minutes. That's all the time I have this morning.

Annette - I hope you are feeling better about your health issues after recent news from your doctor.

Have a great day everyone.

Good morning girls! You're an early bird this morning Siobhan! Great job on CatheLive
Plyo Legs w/Core for 30 min. Gotta love those express workouts!

Today's workout for me was a longer one!

CatheLive- Senior Fit 2 - 58 min. This is a fun, lighter intensity workout ! I love it!

I may do a workout tomorrow .....haven't decided.......if I do, I'll report!

Enjoy your day everyone.....Rainy here right now but not too cold.

A good Saturday and start to the weekend for all.

Annette, Sounds like you had a productive meeting with your Doctor.

It’s snowing like crazy here. There’s about 7” on the ground with up to 20” more by tomorrow morning.

Today I did Essentrics Strength in Motion WO#1 Core & Legs 25m + Zen.ga Floorwork Flowing Fluid Bodywork First 31m

Happy Saturday all:)

Hi girls, just a quick drive by check-in today as its late the day has got away from me. I did read your check-in posts.
Ladies you are all awesome, great job on your workouts today, way to be awesome, Bravo!;)

Here's today's workout:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- Live Indoor Cycling Workout!60 Min Cycling Class + Encore= 63 Min

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength Live-WORKOUT WITH ME!30 Min Full Body Strength Training w/ Dumbbells =34 Min

Have a great weekend:)

Nora

ps. Lannette, stay warm, keep safe.;)

Good Morning Everyone,

Today I did a mix of RWH - biceps + shoulders (about 35 minutes). I added on Cardio Core Circuit (wow, so fun) for 20 minutes. I did 3 full segments.

Lannette - we got a big dumping of snow on Friday. The roads were dead when I drove home from work Friday evening. It's hard to be alone on the roads in a greater city of about 5 million. It's melting now and warming up but it was pretty for a moment.

Nice workouts ladies - for those who squeezed them in.

Have a great day friends.

Good morning all! Nice job this AM Siobhan with a mix of RWH & Cardio Core! Nice long
workout!

Believe it or not, I did a longer Blender workout this AM- 45 min. Time flew by! It was
total body filled with fitness toys! Name it, I probably used it! Fun time!

Have a good Sunday!

A good close to the weekend for all.

We have over 2 feet of snow on the ground and are awaiting the plow guy so we can do our shoveling and clear the cars.

Today I did KCM NYC UB Mocha Mix: 33:19m, Pound 101 + Warm-up + Tempo Tone + Fascia Flossing 33m Lots of fun!

Nice workout Lannette! Sounds like you have Shovel Max coming up! That’s alot of
snow! Sunny here, but very chilly!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.