weekend check-in Saturday June 12th & Sunday June 13th, 2021

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hi Annette,

Whaaaaaaaaaat! How do you have stage 4 kidney disease? This is not good news. How are you doing with this diagnosis? Big hugs to you my friend, I hope this is manageable for you. So sorry to read this.

I am glad you are working out and it's not interfering that way. Enjoy your rest days this weekend.

Today I did horizontal conditioning - bootcamp - 40 minutes. I never seem to get past the 35 or 40 minute mark with this one. It's very taxing.

Have a wonderful weekend Annette - all things considered.

Hi Siobhan,

The only thing I can think of is that my kidneys did not bounce back after my vitamin d overdose last year resulting in my hospitalization. Guess the damage was more than they thought. Will find out more on the 30th when I see the renal doctor. No symptoms so that is good.

Glad that you got a nice workout in.

Enjoy your weekend.

Hi Annette,

Wow. I am so sorry to read this. I hope you remain symptom free.

Today I managed a workout. I did 30 minutes of Kristina Girod - 30 minute upper body. These workouts are deceptively tough. I added on 20 minutes of horizontal conditioning which I looooooooooooove.

Have a great Sunday, Annette.

Hi Siobhan,

Today I worked on an all new dance workout using some of my kickboxing music . So I did the whole thing in very limited space and I am currently taking a break from typing it up. It is 44 minutes long and fast and almost nonstop. Hope they like the moves because most don't like the music.

Glad that you got a good workout in.

See you tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.