Weekend Check-in Saturday, July 27th & Sunday, July 28th, 2024

Good Saturday Morning Everyone,

Today I managed 44 minutes of STS Meso 3 for shoulders, biceps and triceps and did jump rope tabatas during my rest periods. I added on a 4 minute tabata at the end and did it to Tabatacise for the music, timing and Cathe inspired motivation. I'm working all weekend plus I have more puppy training.

We all squeezed in our workouts yesterday. Nora - I hope the bruising and swelling is all coming down (bruising always seems to look worse as it gets better).

Have a great day everyone.

Good morning ladies:)

Siobhan- Thanks for starting us off today. Great job on today's workout with:

STS Meso 3 - Shoulders, Bi's & Tri's = 44 minutes
jump rope tabatas during my rest periods
plus a 4 minute tabata at the end and did it to Tabatacise for the music. Very cool using that music. Bravo on your workout today that was inspirational.

Yes, you are right about the bruising thing.

Have a beautiful weekend:)

Linda- Enjoy your rest weekend and have fun and rest:)

Annette- I hope you enjoyed laying out yesterday. Have a great weekend workout or rest. Have a blessed day/weekend;)'

Here's today's workout:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength LIVE!- 30-minute Full Body Strength Training w/ Dumbbells= 35 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- LIVE Indoor Cycling Workout! | 30-minute Indoor Cycling Class + Encore= 47 Min
Leslie Sansone- Walk Off Fat Fast- 20 Min Easy Burn= 21 Min

Have a blessed weekend:)

Nora

Good job Nora with Kaleigh’s strength & cycling workouts & a walk with Leslie!!

enjoy the rest of your weekend!

waves to Annette!

Hi gals,

Today I was able just now to get hubby to go for a quick (time wise not speed wise) 30 minute walk around the neighborhood.

It was good to get outside. He did real well since it had been awhile since we walked together here at home.

Nice workouts ladies!!

Hi ladies,

Just a quick drive by I forgot to mention I'm going to try and rest Mon- Wed. It's hard for me to not workout, so I'll try. It'll probably be a good thing.

I'll still check in on those days just to read and cheer on you ladies workouts:)

Have a good evening!

ps. Well done Annette getting DH to go for a walk;)

Nora

Good Sunday Morning Everyone,

Today I did a mix of 2023 Killer Legs - I modified a lot as I went very heavy (for me) and only did 30 minutes. I added in a 4 minute KB tabata and a stretch from 2.0 for 10 minutes.

Linda - enjoy your rest weekend
Nora - enjoy your partial rest week!
Annette - I guess a walk around the neighbourhood is good recovery!

See you all (or most of you) tomorrow at the check-in!

Good morning Siobhan, nice Killer Legs workout this morning ....with 4 min. tabata &
a relaxing stretch. Enjoy your day!

Annette, your walk yesterday with hubby sounds nice & relaxing,,,,,

Nora, enjoy your rest days and take it easy.........hopefully your swelling & bruising will
start to ease. It's always good to take some recovery days....:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.