Weekend Check-in Saturday, January 22nd & Sunday, January 23rd, 2022

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hi Annette,

Today I opted for someone new on youtube - Move with Nicole. I did a 43 minute yoga pilates workout. It was challenging and I loved it! I will try her again.

Man it's still cold outside. I will need my DH to drive me to my office tomorrow. With all the snow piles, there's no where to park!

Have a great weekend Annette!

Hi Siobhan,

Youngest son and I attended a Celebration of Life service for a family friend who died at 18 after a car accident. My son was this kids best friend growing up despite the age gap of 7 years. There was a wonderful show of people.

So no workout today.

But after being home and eating some, now the tooth next to the teeth I had work done on last week is painful to the touch, sigh. I can't win.

Oh, the guy I did earlier this week is part of KIBO and he is German. The website was in German. I got it to switch to English, he is a doctor of something and has certifications you can get.

Nice workout for you.

Have a great day!!

Hi Annette,

Tough day yesterday for your family and community. It's always so tragic to me when a young person passes.

tooth pain sucks. i hit a bottom tooth at christmas with a fork and it loosened it a bit. I am an avoider and haven't seen the dentist. good thing you get on top of things.

Today I did a mix of Caroline G's bodyweight cardio for 30 minutes and added on about 10 minutes of move with Nicole pilates abs. Man she is good!

Have a great day!

Hi ladies. I am so not good with check-ins lately. And it's only been since retiring I've gotten lax with it.

Anyway, yesterday I did Cathe's Boss Loops Glutes and Core. Love that workout. I modify the hands and knees exercises to standing bent over a chair as I have wonky knees and can't kneel on my knees. Still get in a great workout regardless.

Man it's still cold outside. I will need my DH to drive me to my office tomorrow. With all the snow piles, there's no where to park!

Cece, good idea to not drive. My sister had her car towed parking in a tow zone because there was no where else to park. Poor thing. Called me one morning crying. Felt so bad for her. That's such a terrible feeling. I speak from experience.

So sorry about the tooth pain. I haven't had to go thru that yet.

Today I plan to do XTrain Check Back Shoulders. Did Biceps and Tris Friday. Have a great afternoon ladies.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.