Weekend Check-in Saturday December 31st and Sunday, January 1st (Happy New Year!!)

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Good Morning Everyone,

Today I did a quick 40 minute workout. I did 30 minutes of Sydney Cummings latest (arms and abs) and added on 10 minutes of stretching with MPL.

Great workouts yesterday everyone!

Annette - I missed your foot issue. Wha' happened? It sounds like you're healing... I hope :)

Have a great day everyone and Happy New Year to you all!!!

Hi Siobhan,

I had foot surgery on December 23rd. It was to fix a bony bump on the top of my left foot at the base of the 2nd and 3rd metatarsal. It was causing pain and I couldn't get certain shoes that were even soft top to not cause pain. So my podiatrist shaved down the bump. So I am in a surgical boot at least until the stitches come out next Thursday.

Now you are up to date, LOL!

Hi ladies;)

Hello's and waves to: Siobhan, Linda, and Annette.

Happy New Year ladies!! I'm not working out today ,feeling over tired so decided to take a rest day.

Wishing you all health and & hapiness in the new year:)

Nora

Hi ladies,

I did 30 minutes of floorwork for abs, legs and glutes plus lighter weights (5's and 8's) for chest, shoulders, biceps, back and triceps.

Happy New Year to you all!!

May God continue to bless us now and into the New Year!!

Happy New Year!!!

Today I did a mish mosh of: Jump Rope Dudes weights and jump rope (20 minutes), Phoenix Nation (jump rope and weights for 20 minutes), MPL stretch + bodyweight for 15 minutes. Now, to stretch.

Our plans for New Year's got cancelled. Our neighbours were all exposed to someone with covid and we didn't want to take a chance. We haven't had covid yet. We could have gone over to another friend's (where we go every year) but we were sooooo tired. Our neigbhours fed us, nonetheless! I knit for 5 hours last night while watching netflix. Have any of you seen Working Moms? It's filmed in Toronto and most of the actors (if not all) are Canadian.

Annette - thanks for the update. I am glad you are having the issue taken care of and are healing quickly. What an interruption!!! I see, however, you've adapted to other ways of keeping up the habit!

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Happy New Year ladies….

Siobhan, great job today with JRD & Phoenix Nation jump roping & MPL stretch!
sorry your plans last night fell thru, but better safe than sorry…

I tell you, I think I will certainly miss all the CHRISTMAS movies……:). I watched so many
good ones on Hallmark & Great American Family this season, and many of my favs, more than once…or twice….

Annette, great news from the dr. And great job on your 30 min. Workout yesterday….
We certainly are having warmer temps right now, I am assuming that you all are enjoying it as well?

Hello to Nora & Lynnette…..

Today I did CatheLive - New Year’s Countdown 2021 - 28 min.
IFit - “Sa Calobra Treadmill Walk, Mallorca, Spain“ - 20 min.

First thing I did this AM was hang my 2023 Cathe calendar in the kitchen! :)

Just popping in to wish you all a Happy New Years! We are still very busy but hopefully tomorrow we’ll get more clarity on one of my son’s projects that we’ve been helping with.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.