Weekend Check in Saturday December 29th and Sunday December 30th, 2018

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hello Everyone,

We are nearing the end of another year! Today I did a short workout. I did Cathe's recent live upper body (express workout) + 10 minutes of a youtube Qigong workout + my own stretch. I have to be in the office for 8:30 this morning.

Sorry to be MIA. I was back up in Ottawa with my daughter. She had to work on the 26th else lose her job. It interrupted the week but her having no income at all would interrupt my life even more. Work is helping bring structure into her life and I signed her up with a yoga studio for a month. If she goes, I will continue the membership. So far so good.

Have a wonderful day everyone. Enjoy those workouts.

Hi Ceci,

Travel day back home so no workout just 6 hours in a car.

I am teaching my class Monday at 9, which will be the only class that day at the gym.

Glad your daughter is doing better!

Have a great day and workout!![emoji3][emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Sorry MIA— had two days off. Yesterday was Fit Split High Intensity Step. I'm really enjoying most of these workouts-- just NO floor leg workouts. lol
In 2 weeks I will begin my training schedule for Half Marathon in beginning of April, so will need to incorporate a few runs her & there so. Thinking of 2 mile run + heavy bag workout this afternoon.
Ceci-- did DD have another depressive episode? You are such a good mom!

Hi Everyone,

Today I did SSOD spin + pyramid upper body workout. That slayed me. wow. I have always loved pyramid weight training. Annette, enjoy the rest of tomorrow - after your class, that is. I work tomorrow too and have a New Year's Eve party to attend. I love New Year's Day when I am well rested. I will not be drinking tomorrow but - I will bring my tarot cards to read everyone's year ahead :) - just for fun.

Hi Melanie - no. she is in much better spirits. she had to go back for work. We were at a crossroads re: her degree - continue or take a break. When she went through her credits over xmas and realized she could be done by the end of 2019 - she decided to push through, keep her job and change a few things. So far so good. That said, she always has to watch her lifestyle as she is so sensitive to her mood, environment etc. Thank goodness she is back exercising and working. she loves to work - school - not so much :) P.S. good luck with your training in 2019. We are rooting for you!

have a good day everyone.

Hi all

Ceci I am so glad to hear that your daughter is doing better. Is university in Canada 4 or 5 years? It’s great that she will be done at the end of 2019. My son is similar loves to work but not so much with school.

Melanie you are amazing keeping up with the workouts as well as juggling work and all the kids.

Hi Annette. I hope you enjoyed your visit with relatives

Yesterday was a walk and today Mixed Impact HIIT plus Abs Live. I am fighting off a cold which is annoying. I have not had a cold since November of 2015 so my streak is broken :)

Have a great day.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.