Weekend Check-in Saturday, December 18th & Sunday, December 19th, 2021

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,

Today I did a mix of 25 minutes of Caroline G's bodyweight only legs workout + 25 minutes of Cathe's LI Supersets (I skipped the warm-up). Now, to stretch.

Geesh, Annette - Mary all alone in the Manger? How sad. Thank goodness for Amazon. You can buy her a family.

Have a great day friends in fitness

I did Push Pull today. It was on the rotation for 18th so went ahead and knocked it out. Good leg workout in this one without overkill. Skipped couple workouts from last week which I may go back and do. This is a nice mix of her new and old this month. She has workouts that we haven't done in a while. SO blessed to have such a variety of workouts to choose from. I subscribe to her OnDemand/Live, so can do them whenever I want. My favorite in the stretching category is her Extended Chair Stretch. Such a nice easy stretch that hits all the body parts. Speaking of which I may do that after we get home later. So easy to do with just a chair and a little space. HAve a great Saturday ladies.

Hi Everyone,

Today I did a pyramid arms workout by Caroline G. I added on 5 minutes of cardio - then got bored. time to stretch.

Great workouts DB and Annette.

DB - I have never done the extended chair stretch before. I am also an 'Ondemander' - new word

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.