Weekend Check-in Saturday, December 17th & Sunday, December 18th, 2022

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,

Today I did another short, 30 minute Sydney Cummings Christmas workout for lower body. I added on 10 minutes of MPL daily flow workout. I like Sydney but notice she doesn't pronounce l's e.g. shoder for shoulder. I've noticed a similar accent from Phyllis in the tv show the office. Maybe a regional accent? We've got regional accents here too, obvi e.g. down east, Quebec.

Nora - Do you subscribe to KCM? Good luck finishing your workout room. I hope it looks beautiful and inspiring
Linda - I haven't received my Cathe stuff yet. I get the calendar every year too. I just love it!
shout out to Lannette and Annette

Have a great day everyone

Annette, I figured you all probably had the awful weather too! I guess it depends which
way it is coming, whether you get it first or me! They're talking about SNOW at the end of
this upcoming week! I hope it changes!

Nora, I am sure you are glad that you are getting your room close to being done.....It's alot
of work when you change things around, but kind of fun too....deciding where to put this, or
move that......Great job on getting in a workout session with YT- Movement Paralells Life- MORNING MOVEMENT ROUTINE to stay PAIN-FREE & FEELING YOUNG!= 17 Min
KCM 30MTF- CardioFit- Workout #2= 30 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- FUN, EFFECTIVE, and INTENSE 45 minute Cycling Class- TEAM CLIMB Bike Workout= 45 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- Post Workout Stretching- Stay for dessert!=11 Min (Love them
"Dessert" stretches !!!

Hi Siobhan & Lannette....everyone have a good, safe weekend!

ETA: I just posted the above on yesterday's check-in too, and then noticed Siobhan
started the weekend check-in, so I copied it over on this one too.....By the way, Siobhan, great job this AM with 30 minute Sydney Cummings Christmas workout for lower body & your MPL. I see you are enjoying some Christmas workouts too!

Add # 2: Oh, for pete's sake, I posted all the above and then forgot to add that I did
do a short workout this AM, even though this is a "rest" weekend!
Blender- Metabolic Weights & KickBox combos - 37 min. (anything to put off cleaning!)

Last edited:
Hello ladies! Here’s my first check in since our company arrived and unfortunately maybe my last for awhile.

- Zen.ga V2Max+ Reformer: Strong Body Asana 42m
- WaterRower 20m
- Spine Align, Deep Squats, Arc Extensions 10m

While we had company We got into the habit of no TV except for a couple movies and almost no Internet. I have to admit I thoroughly enjoyed it. The silence is wonderful, the conversation more meaningful.

We’re into winter chores here so carrying wood and stacking the porch wood rack was a workout one day. Tomorrow we’ll be shoveling out from a two day snow storm. Then Monday the porch wood rack will be empty again. :) It never ends.

I’ll stop in as I’m able. January is going to be a crazy busy month for my family. After that things should slow down.

Keep up your great workouts everyone!

Hey Lannette ! So good to hear from you. I am glad your visit with your company was wonderful. 2 day
snow storm! Yikes! Great workout you were able to get in....

Take care & check in when you can! We've missed you!

Hi everybody, happy Saturday;)

Siobhan- WTG on your workout today with 30 minute Sydney Cummings Christmas workout for lower body. I don't know if it's a regaional accent or what.
My workout room needs probably two days more befor I can use it as a workout room or move equipment such as steps, Kettlebells, Barbell, weight plates,
and dumb bells back in.I'm so so exhausted from working on it. No I do not subscribe to KCM or Cathe. I just have their dvds.
I'm glad you are enjoying Cathe's new calendar. She always uses great pic's from her new programs and always they're amazing.

Linda- Great job on your workout today with Blender- Metabolic Weights & KickBox combos - 37 min. Now be sure to rest.

Lannette- Amazing sounding workout today with :

Zen.ga V2Max+ Reformer: Strong Body Asana 42m
- WaterRower 20m
- Spine Align, Deep Squats, Arc Extensions 10m
High high and bravo!!! So nice to have you stop by. Glad you had a nice visit with your company. I know you mentioned being busy in January, but please stop by we love to read about your workouts, the more the merrier.
Take care and Merry Christmas and a very Happy new year to you!;)

Annette- I hope all is well with you. Please take care and have a great weekend;)

Here's today's workout:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- CHRISTMAS PAJAMA PARTY- 45 min LIVE indoor cycling class= 64 Min

YT-Movement Paralells Life- MINDFUL MOBILITY to Stay Moving Well & Feeling Young-18-min Guided Flow= 18 Min

ps. I know Christmas Eve I won't be working out, or tomorrow. Not sure what next week looks like. I will still try to get in workouts next week and plan on working on my workout schedule and workout room.

Have a wonderfully blessed weekend:)

Nora

Hi Everyone,

Great workouts this weekend. Great to see you checking in Lannette. We have a bit of snow on the ground but not much.

Today I did a mix of Sydney Cummings Christmas jump rope and abs workout. I have a really good jump rope and haven't used it in a while. This was fun! I added on 15 minutes of MPL. I will do my own stretch.

I will check in until at least Thursday. Then I am off for Christmas. I hope to work out maybe around the 27th or the 28th. If I am lucky, I will skate this Christmas holiday. I love skating.

Have a great day everyone.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.