Weekend Check in Saturday Dec. 22nd & Sunday Dec. 23rd, 2018

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,

I managed a longer workout today. I did a mix of SSOD Christmas spin mixed in with Cathe's S&S series of back, shoulders and bi's. I did my own stretch and 5 minutes of Qigong (I ran out of time)

Have a great day everyone.

Hi Ceci,

Today 2 of my menfolk went hunting so I had the downstairs and the tv to myself, Yay!!

So I did Cathe's (see I do workout at home and to Cathe) Rock em and Sock em 48 minutes. Then I vacuumed some, and then did my own Kickbox Fun with Add Ons 1 which was also 48 minutes and then I vacuumed some more.

So I am done now, but I do need to clean more.

Have a great day and workout!![emoji16][emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Bootcamp 4 day split. This was nice, but not a favorite. Back/kidneys are feeling better.
Snagged an Apple TV from ebay so I can easily get my Cathe downloads on my SmartTV. I invested in a few downloads years ago when they first came out.

Happy weekend, ladies!

I finally got around to cleaning more, downstairs bathroom clean, both litter boxes cleaned, upstairs vacuumed and some of the upstairs bathroom floor spot cleaned. Some of the downstairs was vacuumed again along with parts I missed before.

Can't do too much the Ravens are playing and I can't disturb the menfolk and my middle son is sick but trying to enjoy the game but sounds horrible [emoji853][emoji40][emoji1784].

Have a nice evening/night!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hi Everyone,

Today I did Cathe LIve High Step Legs. That was a good and very tough workout. I just don't know how Cathe endures with the weight she holds. whoa.

Melanie: I forgot you had a UTI. I've had two this year. A doctor told me that as we age.... the vagina walls thin ha ha. I take a couple of things ongoing e.g. cranberry supplement daily and D-Mannose powder in my shake when I remember. When i started with D-Mannose it took the UTI early symptoms away quickly. I haven't had anymore since the summer :)

Have a great day everyone. Lots of errands today, tidying, cooking, mass etc... I will see you all tomorrow!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.