Weekend check-in for Getting it Done! :)

HPLECTRA

Cathlete
Hello and Good Morning!

Hey Belinda! How goes the trip? :)

Hi Sherry! How are you? What has your week been like? How's your DD doing?
Have you been getting in some runs?

I just finished my cardio for the day: Taking it easy on my back..still bothering me a bit.

icycle: #7 20min. 5miles

5K training easy run: 2.75miles

Off to shower and get ready for the day. Some yard work to do today and grocery shopping for tomorrow. :)

Happy Mother's Day tomorrow! :)
BBS
Heidi

Thanks Heidi and Sherry, for the bday wishes! Sorry, I didn't check in in a few days, too much going on. I did meet Amelia in Ga. yesterday. Had a lot of fun meeting and chatting with her. We are now in Abilene TX. Tomorrow we will be in El Paso TX. Haven't worked out since May 3rd:confused: I decited to take the rest of this week as my recovery week. That means I will start a new rotation on Monday, I also will have heavier weights again and a step. I promise I will check in again. Missed you guys!

♥ HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! ♥

Hello Belinda!♥ How AWESOME is that to have met up with Amelia during your trip to TX!
:) Don't worry about not checking-in...you know that we understand. :)
Enjoy your rest week and you'll come back all recharged on Monday. Which rotation do you think you'll do?

Hi Sherry! Hope your doing ok. ♥

Hello to Amelia! Miss ya girl! ♥

Hope you all enjoy your day today! :)

Plan for today:
itread 1 40min and an easy stretch. No abs yet....still being careful on that back.

The rest of the day is a question????? ;) However, next Friday my DD and friend plan on taking me out on the town for a walk/shop day. ;) Looking forward to it!

Have a wonderful day everyone! ♥ ☺
Heidi

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, EVERONE!

Thanks Heidi! How was your run today? I will do the Dec'10 rotation. Haven't had time to look at what Cathe have in store for this month! LOL!

Sherry - how are you doing?

I will try to get a short run in, before you take off to El Paso!

Happy Mother's Day, everyone! BBL!

Hey!

My walk/run was just right. :) 2.75 miles
Did total body stretch with stability ball #2 after. liked that one!

Belinda: enjoy your day and run too. :)
Safe journey!

Bbs
Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.