Weekend check in 3/31-4/1

tlc93

Cathlete
I’ll get us started. Where is everybody? I hope you’re enjoying your day doing what you love.

Today I did another Michelle Dozois Cardio interval burn fat blaster. Whew! Felt great.

Then we had our annual Easter egg hunt. Of course my MIL invited extra people that I wasn’t aware of!!!! So instead of about 10 people I had about 20. Thank goodness I always go overboard with the food. She’s very inconsiderate like that. I stuffed about 200 plastic eggs with candy. The race was on. Most players are in their 20’s so it always hysterical how competitive they become. So much fun!!

I’ll check back later. Have a wonderful day.

Rest day here. Happy Easter!! He has risen! He has risen indeed!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hey ladies ...... nice to see ya Linda!! : ) How is Coco?
Sounds like you put on a nice little party for everyone Peg. I'm sure they all appreciated your 'overboard' yummies!!
Wanted to do a Cathe LIVE Step & Pump today, although after the Step portion, the sound just went. It was either a black screen with sound or no sound with picture. Worked on it and could not get anything to work ....... so just a step workout today & will get in some weights maybe tonight. I don't like spending so much time just trying to get things to play.
We are having really lovely weather here this weekend. What will you all be up to?

edited to add - completed the short Pump portion, lol .......added on DIY ball obliques.

Last edited:
Hi ladies!

Happy Easter!

I have taken a few rest days. Thursday I was in too much pain with my tooth, so I just got my steps in walking with Mick and had an early night. Friday I worked from home and went back to the dentist and ended up having my crown removed and root canal done. That was horrible. I have never been in such pain before and at the dentist. Even with local anesthetics the abscess and infection caused so much pain I was literally in tears and shaking in the chair. So I am now on more painkillers and antibiotics, but at least the pain is getting better. It's not all gone but it is improving. So Friday no workout and I didn't even get my steps in. I just went to bed super early.

Saturday was a family tournament at the basketball club that I had organized with another mom. We had nearly 100 participants so that sure kept us busy, but it was fun. Fortunately the swelling and pain had gone down considerably so no one noticed I was still suffering. In the afternoon and evening I opted for a long walk instead of a workout.

Today, Easter Sunday I finally did a workout again. Cathe Live Rapid Fire Legs & Core and my legs were on fire. Many similar moves to the leg workout from Cathe Live that I did last week only this time fire loop was used and no gliders. Once again a really good workout!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi gals,

Happy Easter again!

Had a very nice service today.

Came home after church, changed clothes and worked a little on another Silver and Fit workout and the typed it up.

So I did part of it while making sure the moves fit the music.

Have a great day and workout![emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thanks Linda. I appreciate it. Yes, pretty much all day I was thinking “Last year right now I was....”. A few crying moments. This is the day I’ve been dreading. I’m glad to see you here too.

Henriette you poor thing. I’m so sorry about your tooth infection. I hope you’re feeling better soon.

Happy Easter everyone.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.