Week end check-in, July 09-10

Sandy Greek

Cathlete
Good evening all, I have to take it easy in this period. After several days this is the first day I have started to really feel my head over my body again. I have been suffering so much from headaches and dizziness and I also have had to go on working! So yesterday was a rest day, on Thursday it was Great Glutes and today 4ds bootcamp cardio only and kickbox.
Elsie,I decided to do Ice upper body because I do not want my upper body to be totally unworked during this period, but I used light or no weights and skipped some of the moves that were painful. I find that also high inpact cardio does not go very well for me right now, so I will keep on adapting to what my body tells to me. Have a good Sunday.

Hello Sandy, nice to see you. :) Great workouts! Be careful with your dizziness.

Today I finally did a workout. Kicking one (25 min) from Amy Dixon fitnessGlo + Bootcamp from Cathe Intensity and did a very long stretch.
Now I have to vacuum the house.

Hi everyone,

I am late checking in. This morning I did a total body TT Workout and a short kb tabata workout and stretch.

Sorry about your headaches and dizziness Sandy. Do you have vertigo?

Good workout Elsie. I used to subscribe to Fitness Glo and really enjoyed Amy Dixon.

Last edited:
Hi Everyone,

Inspired by your workout Elsie, I pulled out Amy Dixon's Breathless Body. I always fast forward thru the explanations so the workout is only 30 minutes instead of 53 minutes. I added on my own 30 day squat challenge + a short chest workout. I am drenched.

Have a great day everyone. I hope you are on the mend Sandy. I feel for ya!

Hope all is well with you both Henriette and Annette.

I won't be checking in this week. I am on course M-Thurs and have to drive 1.5 hour to get there so I won't have time to workout until Friday. No the best but what can I do?

Wow, quite the workout Ceci!
Have a good time at your course. Hope it's interesting.

I forgot that I still had XTrain AOLI here (borrowed from someone I volunteer with) through the madness of the last 7-8 weeks. lol. Anyway, tried it today just subbing much of the glider work with band leg presses as I wanted more lower body conditioning. It's an excellent DVD. Love it! It's hard, but feels good.
Hope you all enjoyed your weekends.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.