Websites for buying running sneakers?

banslug

Cathlete
I'm looking to replace my running sneakers AGAIN and I'm beginning to think that running is an expensive sport! LOL.

I have checked out the following online:
Dicks
Finish Line
Shoes.com

Any others that you'd recommend???? Thanks

Gayle

Hi,

NBwebexpress, only if you like New Balance, but once you use them they periodically send out 10% off and free shipping coupons. They always have old models on clearance.

Tracy

Thanks, everybody. I appreciate the suggestions! It gets to be expensive to replace these sneakers every few months!

Gayle

Gayle,

Are you wearing Nike's by chance?

I no longer buy Nike's because I've found that their air cushioning doesn't last very long.

I like Asics, Ryka and Saucony.

Hi, Natsmom! I actually wear Mizuno. Mizuno Wave Rider 2, to be exact. Haven't had ANY issues with my knees, ankles, ANYTHING since switching to them....KNOCK ON WOOD! lol

The thing with me buying sneaks online is that I get a 10% discount at my local retailers as a member of The Team In Training for the Leumemia Society. My sneaks cost about $80 before the discount, so it's hard to beat that price, but I keep on looking online, just in case. Also, it's just a matter of time before Mizuno upgrades this style, and when that happens, I'm hoping online retailers will be marking this style down. (keeping my fingers crossed)

Gayle

have you tried roadrunnersports.com? i have been running for many years. they have pretty good prices, and the sales they have a few times a year are wonderful. i could care less if i am wearing "last years" style. i need motion control/stability shoes, so it can get expensive...

suri

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.