We were told 90 days right??

luvmylabs

Cathlete
I looked back at my invoice for the preorder, it is dated for June 25. Well it has been almost 90 days. We have not heard anything for a while. Let's speculate!!! I am hoping they are almost ready and SNM is waiting to make sure there are no problems. I hope they are close to shipping!!! I really hope they have the boxes and packing peanuts and shipping labels ready to go!!!! :D

This is what it said in the latest blog entry dated Sept. 11:

"So what is left to be done and when will you get your DVDs? The next and final phase of this project is making the actual DVDs. Our DVDs are replicated in one of the best known and highest quality DVD replication facilities in the country – SONY ! This is the same facility that does your Playstation games as well as many of the top selling movies on the market today. Once SONY receives the DLT tapes from NFL Films they will make their own “master stampers” and send us 10 copies of each disc. We will then THROUGHLY test each of these discs on all kinds of players and reproof each DVD once again just to make sure everything is okay. After testing if everything is perfect we will then give SONY the okay to stamp the discs. SONY will not give us even a tentative production date until after we have approved the check discs and all artwork. This is the busiest time of year for duplicators as stores are now putting their orders in for Christmas, so it can take a little longer than normal (2 to 3 weeks). Once SONY gives a tentative production date we will post it on this blog. Though I hate to sound like a broken record, things can and have gone wrong in the past that will cause a delay. Even once SONY gives us a tentative production date there can be problems and delays on their end. Hopefully things will go smoothly this time, but we’re going to take our time and not rush as we want to make sure as we can that there are no problems with the DVDs you’re so anxiously awaiting."

Let's just let them do what they need to do because it sounds like they are at the mercy of Sony and their production schedule.

>This is what it said in the latest blog entry dated Sept.
>11:
>
>"So what is left to be done and when will you get your DVDs?
>The next and final phase of this project is making the actual
>DVDs. Our DVDs are replicated in one of the best known and
>highest quality DVD replication facilities in the country –
>SONY ! This is the same facility that does your Playstation
>games as well as many of the top selling movies on the market
>today. Once SONY receives the DLT tapes from NFL Films they
>will make their own “master stampers” and send us 10 copies of
>each disc. We will then THROUGHLY test each of these discs on
>all kinds of players and reproof each DVD once again just to
>make sure everything is okay. After testing if everything is
>perfect we will then give SONY the okay to stamp the discs.
>SONY will not give us even a tentative production date until
>after we have approved the check discs and all artwork. This
>is the busiest time of year for duplicators as stores are now
>putting their orders in for Christmas, so it can take a little
>longer than normal (2 to 3 weeks). Once SONY gives a tentative
>production date we will post it on this blog. Though I hate to
>sound like a broken record, things can and have gone wrong in
>the past that will cause a delay. Even once SONY gives us a
>tentative production date there can be problems and delays on
>their end. Hopefully things will go smoothly this time, but
>we’re going to take our time and not rush as we want to make
>sure as we can that there are no problems with the DVDs you’re
>so anxiously awaiting."
>
>Let's just let them do what they need to do because it sounds
>like they are at the mercy of Sony and their production
>schedule.

I know what was said in the latest blog entry. It is fun to speculate!!! :)

>I think you need to cool your heels, and buy Barry's Bootcamp
>on HSN. LOL!

My heels are cool!! I already have Barry's Bootcamp!! LOL

As anxious as anyone
Love to speculate
Will be understanding and patient (ugh!)
Need the packing peanuts for son's science fair project
Doing deep, rhymithic breaths

Carol

Well, since SNM tends to underestimate how long each step of the process will take, I'd say we'll have these near the end of October.

(What I'd like to know is if the filming of the 3-day split is still planned for September/October....looks doubtful).

<My heels are cool!! I already have Barry's Bootcamp!! LOL>
Well hopefully Amy Bento will put up some clips of her new stuff to amuse us in the meantime ;-) Kelly Coffey is also working on some new stuff too.

you're right Beavs, there's the Amy presale, Tracey, the Jari(I preorder this one from Amazon last October), I just bought Supreme Pilates.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.