Wavering....time running out.....what should I do?.....

K

kay

Or in other words I need to blame this on someone other than ME!
I preordered the six pack of Cathe's new videos but not Cardio Kicks or Circuit Max. Why didn't I? I can't get into kickboxing. I traded away my Kathy Smith tape & Aaron & his ladies are languishing in my basement. As for Circuit Max, I still have BodyMax which I have yet to do & find it hard to order another circuit tape. Maybe it's just the excitement caused by watching all the video clips or maybe I made a terrible faux pas in not ordering all 8 tapes.
HELP! (I think I already know what you're going to say, but I guess I just want justification.
happy.gif
)
TIA,
Kay

No harm in waiting...

If you have BMax you don't use, you may feel added pressure if you have CMax. I'd say, keep it the way it is, because none of us know quite what to expect. The presale savings may be a non-issue if CMax and CKick also gather dust.
wink.gif

I am beginning to think my spending can get out of hand - I did buy the 8-pack, and a new barbell set, and some new clothes like Cathe wears. Well, the clothes are going back because, alas, I do not look as good as Cathe, plus I exercise at home.

So, you caught me in a conservative mood - FWIW.

Joanna

hehe, Joanna!

Conservative mood?? Do we have those??

Have to laugh about getting the barbell Cathe uses, wearing the clothes Cathe wears, etc. . . Pretty soon we'll have our own compound (with Taraflex floors of course) and kickboxing guards in the guardhouses on all four corners. LOL!!

Kay, I tried to push you over the edge once. I'm not going to do it again!! CircuitMax and Cardio Kicks will be available for a long time. Let your conscience be your guide!

Me Too!

Hi Kay:

This isn't going to help you any, but I did the same thing (ordered the 6-pack only) and now I am wishing I had ordered all 8! Maybe there is a way to order the other two and get the same deal you would have been entitled to had you (we) done that in the first place. The kickboxing and circuit tape are really looking tempting!

Shannon

Go For It Kay!

I can't even imagine anyone not liking a Cathe tape. Besides, you will go crazy when you hear all the buzz when we receive all 8!!!! As far as BodyMax goes, open it up!! You will love this tape. It IS challenging, but oh, the satisfaction you receive after you complete it, is worth it all. Besides, that will give you something to practice with to get ready for Circuit Max. I personally have never seen Cathe's style of kickbox but from what I hear, we are going to be HAPPY!! Just thought I'd add my $.02. Let us know what you decide.(P.S.You can blame us!!
happy.gif
)

DebbieH

O.K., maybe not conservative...

...just realistic
happy.gif
!! I get carried away sometimes and would not want to encourage someone else to do the same.

Yet, our own compound, hmmmm.....worth some thought LOL!!!!!

Joanna

You're right...

...Cathe never disappoints...and I love BMax, too, though it spent some time on the shelf before I convinced myself I wouldn't flake half way through.

My question is where to put all my current tapes when the new ones come? My family already notices that I seem to hog all the space around the TV/VCR...hmmm...

Bring on the tapes, SNM, the anticipation is getting to us
wink.gif
!!!

Joanna

Kay, you KNOW you're gonna give in

Restraint? What's THAT?!!!

Here's why you should get them:

1.) You will easily be able to trade them if they turn out not to be your cup of tea.

2.) You will kick yourself for not getting them when the reviews start pouring in.

3.) I'm sure you have an empty space on your video shelf SOMEWHERE that needs to be filled up.
happy.gif
If not, get the DVD. They take up less space, LOL!

I didn't help any, did I?

Kristin

If you're like me, you'll kick yourself later ......

.....for not ordering at the presale price. You'll read our posts about how wonderful the new tapes are, and you'll feel TERRIBLE that you will have to order at the full price!!!!

Save youself some grief and just order them now before it's too last to get the good discount.
happy.gif
Anybody who is just getting into Cathe should just order ALL of her tapes and get the best discount at once, because later you'll want to have all of them after you've tried just one.
happy.gif

Thanks everyone! :)

You all make some good points. Right now, and who knows what I'll do Sunday just before midnight, I'm going to wait. The six pack will keep me plenty busy especially with the virgin Body Max also waiting. There seems to be a good sample of Cathe's kickboxing in the six pack so I can make a more informed decision about the kickboxing tape. This is my mature responsible mother of two college students until Dec. speaking here. Christmas IS coming, what a great gift suggestion!
I can hardly wait for the new tapes! The problem is we're leaving on vacation Monday for 8 days. They'll probably come while I'm gone, but what a great gift to come home to. I just have to hope the house/pet sitter is home when the UPS man comes.

open BodyMax!

Kay! I am not a huge circuit fan either and have never done the end of BodyMax with the strength stuff...but that first 30 minute step section is a GREAT combo to add onto another workout!

I actually had planned to do the entire BodyMax this weekend but the VCR broke...I took it as a sign
wink.gif
...but I love the step combo!

As far as ordering goes...upgrade and throw the other two in...ya just can't beat the presale deal. I wouldn't be surprised to see that Cardio Kicks become a Hall of Famer.

nancy:O)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.