Watercoolers...Tempestuous Thursday!

Morning,
Today was a total body sculpt premix from LIC, then added on 2 step and blast intervals. No abs as I did them yesterday.

BBL tonite,

Quiet day around the cooler! I just finished Interval Max, this rotation has lots of the old workouts. Glad to be done work for the week, I enjoyed being back at work after 3 weeks off. I have great coworkers so enjoyed catching up with everyone and seeing how all my patients were doing.

Jeanette Only one more day to holidays! You're always so busy! How come only one week of holidays at a time, is that the workplace rules or how you prefer to do it? DS is having very little pain now and hasn't had painkillers in over a week. I was thinking of him while dealing with a few very whiny, low pain tolerance patients this week :confused:

Debra Thanks for the advice on the Mall of america, I've been there a few times before. The first couple of times were when it first open, like 15 yrs ago and a couple years back with the kids. When we were there with the kids we mostly just hung out at the amusement park. We have such a tight shopping schedule and since we're on the bus it can't change that I want to know the best stores to hit.
About ds's surgery, I don't think there is anything else that can be done, he does have one normally developed testical though. The scary thing to be surgery or not, his chances of gettiing testicular cancer is 3-5% in his lifetime.

Wendy Oh no, on your dd! Poor thing, I hope she was feeling well enough to enjoy the trip to the aquarium today!

Waving at Laurie

Kim

Last edited:
Yep, very slow day at the Cooler...
Think DH is pretty well done with packing. He got tomorrow off so will be leaving in the a.m. Think he's kind of excited. He BBQ'd some salmon for me tonite and we sat out on the patio and enjoyed. I also hit some golf wiffle balls in the front yard. I think I'll go to the range tomorrow night and hit some balls, practice some putts and do some chipping. Looking forward to my golf game out of town on Saturday with a girlfriend. Sunday will be a group bike ride. I really do have some chores to get done next week ;).

Kim, great to hear that DS isn't uncomfortable. Kids bounce back so well, don't they? Multi-week vacations are okay here, but where DH worked, they weren't always so that's probably one reason why I never have had more than a week off at a time. He and DS will be gone for a couple weeks, if need be. Hope they get an elk soon. DH would prefer to only be gone for a week, but will stay longer so DS gets an elk.

Debra, how was class today? Hope you are enjoying your classes.

Wendy, how was the birthday party?

Night, night,

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.