~~~Watercooler Terrific Tuesday~~~

Good morning,
I didn't get to post last night as my settings for the server got off. I just turned off the computer and let it reset itself overnight. It also ran some kind of diagnostic checkdisk this morning and voila, I'm on.

Did a quick bike ride after work yesterday. Felt good and I pushed it. This morning was S&H Legs (except for calves). Tonite is golf. Yesterday, I went to the doctor and he removed the wax from my right ear. It took probably close to 15 minutes to flush out, but I CAN HEAR YOU NOW! What a great feeling. He also did my other ear, which only had a little wax in it. I also had him write a referral for a colonoscopy, mammogram, blood tests and bone density tests. Going to just get it all out of the way. Yikes on the colonoscopy.

Wendy, thanks for the good vibes for resisting the Snack Bar. It worked, but I did cheat and have a couple few cookies at home. I'm so bad. Enjoyed my salad and I have another one today. I was surprised that I haven't gained any weight in all the time that I haven't weighed myself. Hmmm. Also, my blood pressure was 108/62, so good there. Dang on AF coming early. I'm due this Saturday. DH wants to go do a combined camping/woodcutting trip. I'm in favor of the woodcutting, but not mixing the camping with it. Sounds like too much work for me.

Debra, hope the busy day didn't do you in. How's Julia doing with the keyboard?

Kim, it was nice having the shorter leg workout today. Sorry DS didn't get his cast off, but glad he can walk on it. I was so relieved when I could finally hear yesterday. Guess if I hadn't gone to the dr., it would never unplug itself? Makes me wonder what people did in the old days without access to doctors. Were they just deaf for the rest of their lives? Mine was putting pressure on my eardrum, or at least it felt like it.

Hope everyone has a good day today,

Jeanette...
Oh No! I hope you don't have any more problems getting online.:eek: What are you going to do this winter without golf and bike riding? Playing with the Garage Boys? That's a lot of hard wax. My children used to have a lot of soft wax when they were younger. Did the doctor say what caused it to manifest like it did? Smart thinking getting your tests started. :cool:

Kim...
Classes went fine last night. Our teacher had us free form massage for an hour. I can't wait until we learn more specifics. She did show me a few techniques for releasing the erectors. We got our grades from last quarter. I got all A's.:) That's good news about ds' leg healing up. How far up your son's leg does the cast go?

Debra...
We survived Monday!!!!:):):)

By the time classes let out and I made a stop at grocery store, it was almost midnight when I got home. Today is going to be another rest day. We have to leave after lunch for art lessons, drive straight to Bible Club, drop off the girls, and head for my massage for Patti. I probably won't be home till after 10:00.

Have a great day!!!
Wendy

Goodness, our checkins are getting small. Hope everyone is doing okay. :(:( Plugging away on the Oct rotation and did KPC, ds sat on the couch and did some of the punching drills, nice to have company.

Jeanette YAY, on the being able to hear again! Good for you getting all your tests organized so many people skip them.

Wendy WTG on the excellent grades!! You really sound like you're enjoying massage school. Now ds only has a lower leg cast initially he had one right to the hip. :(

Hello Coolers,
Had a very relaxing golf game tonite with 2 other ladies. We really enjoyed the warm day, but it sure cooled off for the last 2 holes. Thursday when we play, I will bring a little sweater and probably wear pants instead of shorts. Will also ride in a cart as it was getting dark near the end of the game. Carts will make us go faster. Tomorrow will be a bike ride. I just called my girlfriend and she won't be able to make the bike ride as her brother is not doing well. He has cancer and she's going to fly back to Indiana to be with him.

Kim, I too am sad that our checkin is getting smaller. I'll stay here though. Hope you do too. That was sweet that your DS joined you for your workout. Bet DS likes the smaller cast. Back in 1977, I injured my knee and had to have a full length cast on. I remember shoving a coat hanger down it and scratching, it itched so bad. Hope he hasn't had to do that. Hmmmm, think tomorrow is Step Fit and B&G stability ball abs on the agenda. Step something or other, one that I don't own so will sub.

Wendy, yep, I'll probably join the Garage Boys again this winter. I think that will start up after the time change. I'll also probably still ride my bike on Sundays with the group, as long as it's not raining, snowing or there's ice on the streets. Golf, though, will most likely not happen until spring. I could always drive 2 hours down to the valley and play occasionally. I'm going to miss it:(. The doctor didn't say why the ear wax, just to put a couple drops of oil in it once a week. So nice to hear again. Did you receive or give a massage today? You are having some pretty busy days lately.

Well, think I have DH talked into NOT camping this weekend, JUST woodcutting. It's going to be a busy 3 day weekend.
9.gif

Night, all.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.