Washington D.C. 10/30 & 10/31

Oh you lucky, lucky girl! I tried to go but couldn't find a travelling partner. Great sign BTW, you witch! :D

Next time, LauraMax!! I'll go.

One of the women I work with is friends with the "right" people (someone who works at the Stewart show) and got to go - VIP, after party and all. She had a blast.

Oooh, I'm so jealous! What fun that must have been!

Next time, LauraMax!! I'll go.

One of the women I work with is friends with the "right" people (someone who works at the Stewart show) and got to go - VIP, after party and all. She had a blast.

How awesome! The family was going to go (DH, DD, DS, and I) but we were invited to go to Aruba in January so decided we had to do the "mature" thing and save money :-(!

Carrie

Great blog! Sounds like an awesome experience all the way around. :) Congrats to you and your DH for your race accomplishments!!

It was an awesome day! Glad you got to go! At least we can say we were there to experience it! I love your photos! We hit the museums ourselves! Couldn't do the bar thing since we were running the next day!

Great blog! Didn't do the marathon, but did go to the Rally. Yeah, it was WAY too crowded, but we hung/walked around for an hour and then hit a bar!:p Here are my photos! So glad I got to go!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=295695&id=755569399

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.