Wait a minute?!- TLT????

Okay, I may be slow but I just realized after reading another thread that there is Tracie Long Training AND Tracie Long Productions! Wow! I had been looking at the TLP website for some time and thinking of buying them and only now discovered the TLT website. These workouts look really neat! My question is: which set do you think I should start with- TLT or TLP? I LOVE Tracie Long so I am really excited about her having these workouts and I like that I was able to preview the TLTs. Since they are both functional fitness workouts, are the TLPs very similar to the TLTs? Thanks a lot!

Kathryn

(P.S. I would love to hear from the other Kathryn if you're out there!)

Not Kathryn, but I would suggest you go with the TLT's because the TLP's are on DVD-r and are apt to disintegrate at some point. Also, I'm not sure if all of the TLP's are available anymore.

Michele

>Not Kathryn, but I would suggest you go with the TLT's
>because the TLP's are on DVD-r and are apt to disintegrate at
>some point. Also, I'm not sure if all of the TLP's are
>available anymore.
>
>Michele

Just what I was going to suggest!
The original TLP's did come out on regular DVD (Core foundations, etc.) but some people had problems with them (I never did, but I haven't tried them in my more recent DVD player), so they sent out replacements as DVD-R's. The " Yorktown" workouts are only on DVD'Rs (I've seen many posts by people saying theirs will no longer play, or freeze up, or show other signs of going bad. )

Good new is that Tracie is contemplating doing another batch of workouts if these TLT's sell well (so buy up!!).:7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.