WAG glove discounts?

macbeanur

Cathlete
I bought WAG gloves thanks to the advice on these forums and LOVE them. Many of the women that I work out with have tried my WAGs and also love them. And now they want their own gloves - so I was wondering if anyone knew of any discounts for WAGs that I could pass along.

thanks in advance,

Sarah

Thank-you Colleen! I had tried googling for coupons as well, but I am glad to know that another person tried and was also unsuccessful. Good tip about liking her web page! I'll do that.

- sarah

May I ask which one you purchased? I am looking into them and not sure on which one. I'm thinking the ultra but don't know if they are worth the extra money compared to the flex. I have some right wrist pain esp. when doing push ups and planks, so I'm looking for something to help.

May I ask which one you purchased? I am looking into them and not sure on which one. I'm thinking the ultra but don't know if they are worth the extra money compared to the flex. I have some right wrist pain esp. when doing push ups and planks, so I'm looking for something to help.

I do like the Flex and for a long time didn't consider getting the Ultra until there was a great sale on them awhile back. I went ahead and got the Ultra and TBH, I haven't used my Flex pair since! I would say the Ultra is worth it, imo. :)

I think the padding is the same in the ultra and the pro. If that is true, than you might be alright with getting the pro instead of the ultra.

I have both the flex and the pro and there is a HUGE difference between the two. And I agree 100% with Colleen that the pro's are infinitely better than the flex for doing planks and push-ups.

I bought the flex for bike riding and for my suspension trainer because I wanted a smaller pad so I could have a better feel of my grip. I was lucky I bought them when there was a 35% discount which is why I went ahead and bought both.

If I were to only buy 1, I would without a doubt, buy the pro.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.