WaaaHOOO, I reached a long time goal!!

I've done it! I've reached ONEderland, and left the 200s behind me!!:D :p :D I weighed in this morning at 199.7. I just stared in disbelief at the number for what seemed like a loooong time. WOW!! All of these awesome Cathe workouts are certainly paying off. :D }( :D I'm soo proud of myself for accepting the challenge and staying consistent.

Of course, cleaning up my eating the past month or so has played a major role, too. I'm really feeling great from increasing my alkaline food intake. It all works together, and yields incredible and motivating results. ;)

On a happy dancin' high,
Connie :D

Congradulations, Connie.}(

I know how hard to keep those needle to point to the certain number. High 5 for you!!

WantFit

Connie, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You have proven that you have the ability to achieve all your goals! Give yourself a hug for me, celebrate, & enjoy the path to your next goal:D

Thanks everyone! :) Your support and kindness is wonderful, and very much appreciated!!

I've been thinking about a reward for this particular goal for a looong time. I've changed my mind a few times, but I think I've decided. I want a High Step. I've got a question about it though- do the risers that come with the HS work with any regular steps? Eventually I want to get a club-type step with rubber on the top, but not have to spend extra money on risers for that too.

Connie :D

YAY for Connie! You go girl! That is an awesome achievement! You should get that step! I have one, but I don't know if the risers work for the club step. I'm sure someone else will know!

Way to go! Keep up the great work!
Kali

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.