Voice is o.k, but the picture ´freezes´ it´s v.frustrating!!

Hi there

I think the idea of Downloading is fab especially as I live in Spain (saves time and postage costs) That said it´s very dissapoining that I can´t copy to a disc (I don´t have an I-Pod) and also, I was doing a workout today and had to stop 10 minutes into it!

What Cathe says is normal, i.e to time, but the picture kept freezing so I just had to rely on her voice and then the images ´catch up´

Anyone else had this problem? :mad:

Hmmm, trying my first one tonight! I'll let you know how it goes! That may be due to your RAM or ROM (can you tell I'm not all that techy?). My DH will know! It has to do with your computer read only speed or how much memory you have to spool or something like that!

I'll check in after I do my kickbox workout, which I'm having to do tonight instead of running because of the stupid weather here!

Hi Mandy!

Well, just did my KPC workout for the first time and my video and audio quality were fantastic!

My DH says that it's probably not your RAM (should have waited to ask him!) that's causing the delay and freezing of your video, but most likely is your graphics card. He said that you might also try downloading an update to your Direct X software (it's a Windows update) and that might help.

Hope this helps! Maybe your next workout will be better!

so, you can't put them on a dvd? i don't have an ipod or whatever the other stuff is. i just want to do them on my dvd player. so, whadda ya think?

Hi Cathy!

I think some people have tried this and have been having some problems. You should check around some of the other threads.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.