Virtual RT Attendees Exclusive Facebook Page

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Cathletes!

If you’re signed up and want to join the event page that we’ve set up for questions, tips, announcements, mingling, etc., please follow this link and request an add.

There will be some short “test” zoom meetings set up over the next couple weeks to give you all the opportunity to log in together and get a handle on what you’ll see on game day. This will give you the chance to ask questions and get yourself set up! This will be especially helpful if you aren’t familiar with zoom so that you can “practice” ahead of time.

Last edited:
Hi

Will you be posting a survey or anything on the forums? I'm not on Facebook so haven't been able to access anything apart from the schedule. It would be nice to have the opportunity to give some feedback.

Thanks

Hi

Will you be posting a survey or anything on the forums? I'm not on Facebook so haven't been able to access anything apart from the schedule. It would be nice to have the opportunity to give some feedback.

Thanks

Hi Ronne! I'm sure by now you have received the survey via email. It went out on Monday Nov 30th. If you haven't please notify customer service! Thanks so much!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.