videos

Considering what some of you already know about what I look for in workout videos. What videos by Karen Voight would any of you recommend, if any and why. I generally like very high intensity challenging aerobic or circuit/interval workouts

Stephanie

You'll enjoy Energy Sprint! It's an 80 min workout that is basic step choreography but will have you begging for air and H20!For more info on this go to www.videofitness.com click on reviews and go to step workouts and scroll down to energy sprint and read the thorough review !This way you'll be mentally prepared for whats ahead of you! I also like great weighted workout! Another 80 min w/o!She use very very light weight.But when you put those babies down your arms feel like they are falling off! You can also check her review but this will be under strength!

I also recommend Lean Legs & Buns, I think you would like it. I like the sister tape, Firm Arms & Abs, but I don't think you would like it.
Ruth

I would recommend Energy Sprint or Power Packed Workout. For a low weight/high rep strength workout Great Weighted Workout complements Cathe's video really well for a change of pace.

:) Stacy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.