video with little equipment required please...

spaceystacy

Which cathe videos require the least amout of equipment? A body toner with little equipment would be great. Between the barbell, hand weights, ankle weights, gloves, and step it is just too much, especially on the weekdays. I don't mind a few things, but I feel like I am dragging an entire gym from my closet. Please help!

Circuit Max only requires a step and handweights. Cardio Kicks doesn't require any equipment but doesn't have any strength work.

Power Hour can be done with one 15 30 # barbell and a couple of dumbbells for back and triceps work. And instead of using a step you can do chest and tricep work on the floor. It works just as well. You can do one-arm rows resting on a chair instead of anything special, or just on one knee on the floor too.

I bought a hard plastic tool chest on wheels from Home Depot. I keep all my weight stuff in it except for the barbells. That way on days I don't feel like lugging a bunch of stuff out, I just roll out the cart and get to work, and like Connie said, I just do my chest work on the floor.

Rhonda

What a fantastic idea!!! A tool chest! I just leave my weights out in a corner of my room but it looks horrible.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.