Video suggestions please

Amni

Cathlete
Hi everyone! I'm in my third trimester and am having a very difficult time trying to figure out which of Cathe's videos to do anymore. I obviously can't do high impact but I'm getting bored with Low Max, Basic Step and Kickboxing. Can anyone share what videos they are using for a cardiovascular workout. Thanks so much.

Patricia

Hi Patricia! I'd recommend going on over to the Moms 2Be Check-in's. They are updated weekly & you'll see 3rd trimester moms to be doing all sort of creative things to acheive a good cardiovascular workout!! Good luck & congrats on your upcoming bundle of joy!

**Melanie**
18lbs lost 15lbs to go

Jadon born 11/23/05
Justin born 1/17/04
Jory born 4/9/94
" Take care of your body like it will last a lifetime. Take care of your soul like it will last for eternity"

Hi,
Yes, come join us at the moms to be check in. I found first time around I was able to use my firm videos til the end. I also used cathe's wedding tape alot. Another one of my favorite preggo videos is cias 2 jammin workouts. with gay gasper. The cardio-strike workout has pregnancy modifications.

Due with #2 6/1/06

Patricia, I thought about you this morning when I did Kickmax. The first 30 minutes were very low impact. I bet you could do this part with little/no modifications. I also did FIRMS, FitMama, C&W,LowMax, Janis Saffell's kickboxing videos modified.

Good luck.

**Melanie**
23lbs lost 10lbs to go

Jadon born 11/23/05
Justin born 1/17/04
Jory born 4/9/94
" Take care of your body like it will last a lifetime. Take care of your soul like it will last for eternity"

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.