Video never imports

regina

Cathlete
1. I am having this problem:. When I try to drag the file from my itunes movies to the workout blender, the files will not import. I see the red number 1, but the files will not import

2. A window pops up that says-"importing files- please do not move your original files (the one you just dropped into the workout blender from its present location") but no files ever import into the workout blender.

I am using a quad mac pro running OS 10.6.4 and itunes 10

I was trying to import Rhythmic Step, Power Hour and Cross Train Xpress Leaner Legs and Cross Train Xpress Upper body mix and
Cross Train Xpress 10-10-10

Last edited:
Hello regina,

A few things. You can't drag directly out of iTunes into the Workout Blender. You will first have to drag the videos to a folder (or onto your desktop) and then into the Blender, and then only one at a time.

If you still have the problem with the videos not importing, quit out of Workout Blender and then delete the "cathe" folder by dragging it into the trash. It is located at:

"Your Disc Name" > Users > "Your User Name" > Library > Preferences > cathe

Once you do this, restart your computer, and then re-launch Workout Blender and try dragging the videos one at a time from your desktop or other folder. Please let us know if this works. Thanks!

Thank you for your reply. I tried your suggestions twice but I am still having the same problem. I have also tried the suggestions (x2) that you gave to mandarinfish that are below but this also did not work.

"I'd like you to try two things after quitting out of the Workout Blender:

First, go into your Documents folder and drag the "Workout Blender Files" folder into the trash, and then go into your Movies folder and drag the "Workout Blender Videos" folder into the trash. Now empty the trash.

Second, restart your Mac, launch Workout Blender and try to import your videos again one at a time."

Last edited:
Hi Curt,

From reading through some of the post in this support forum it appears that several people with Quad Mac Pros running snow leopard 10.6.x are having the same problem. Would it be possible to create one thread on this problem to keep from having to read through all the post on the same issue? Just a thought and just wondering.

Hi Curt,

My son finally got the workout blender to import my videos. This is what he did: 1. followed all of the steps that you suggested above 2. uninstalled the workout blender 3. He reinstalled the workout blender. 4 He said that for some reason the first time the I installed the workout blender, Adobe Air was not automatically installed.

I will keep you posted now that I can import videos. Now I will try the next step

Hi regina,

Thank you for passing on that information. I will talk with the top developers about the Quad Mac Pro/10.6.4 common thread also to see if we can figure out what is happening on those machines.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.