Video Face off results--any chance to post them here?

Hi Lady Vol Fan, The plugin we use only works on Facebook. You can find the results that you've voted on by clicking on the poll image.

Hi Lady Vol Fan, I am like you, not on Facebook, but on the Cathe's home page, on the Social tab, if you
click that to bring down the drop down block, and choose Facebook, it takes you to her "public" page, I
guess you would call it and you can scroll down and see different posts, etc and you can see the
Faceoff info. I always have done that, then several months ago, it changed, where I couldn't see
anything, but now it looks like it is back, where you can scroll down and read. Hope that works....

Aquagirl, if I switch to desktop site on Facebook I can see the tiles of photos, videos but I still don't see the faceoff posts.

But that's ok. I appreciate you trying to help. I will just stay up to date here on this forum.

(Just so strange how Cathe's page isn't fully visible like all the other fitness folk pages I visit. )

Hi Lady Vol Fan, you can't look at the photos on our Facebook Page to see the Video Face Offs. This is because the Video Face-Off images are you see are not "photos" that we have uploaded. They're really just posts. In order to see the weekly Video Face-Off results, you have to scroll down through the various posts.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.