Video Clip of Upper Body Sculpting

I did this one this morning. It might just be my favourite to date of cathe live! I loved it and the time flew by. fun fun fun.

I did this one yesterday evening...wow. I have to say, I wish I could have been going to her classes all these years. She really pushes during these classes and I guess since they are live and time constrained they are harder then her DVDs...lol. Granted, since I don't actually watch them live, I still have the option to push pause...but I give credit to her live class!

Thank you so much Cathe!

I did this one yesterday evening...wow. I have to say, I wish I could have been going to her classes all these years. She really pushes during these classes and I guess since they are live and time constrained they are harder then her DVDs...lol. Granted, since I don't actually watch them live, I still have the option to push pause...but I give credit to her live class!

Thank you so much Cathe!

I think I like the live because I don't push pause. Cathe seems to give a break just when one is needed. I too wish I could be there, too bad I live in FL. This was a great upper body workout.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.