Video Clip of Cathe's Burn Sets Live: Back, Chest and Shoulders! Live Workout

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Attention Cathe Live subscribers: Thursday, June 18th, 2020, at 9:15 am EST we’ll be doing “Burn Sets Live: Back, Chest and Shoulders! Get ready to pick up some heavier weights and slow down the reps. We’ll be working in a 10 to 12 rep range for each exercise.

In this workout, you’ll do nine rounds of Back, Chest and Shoulder exercises (in that order) with a different exercise (or slightly different exercise) for each body part in each round. As always it will take some guesswork to get the perfect weight to make this the “perfect” workout. Have back up weights and a notebook handy to jot down helpful notes regarding your weight selection.

I’ll be working hard (and guessing my weight) right along with you. Let’s do this!

Equipment Needed:

A full-sized step with three or four risers under each side.

A fitness mat

Various weighted dumbbells from 5lbs and up. I’m going to be using 20’s and heavier for some of the back and chest exercises so time to dust those off if you have them.

*Get 24/7 Instant Access To Cathe OnDemand and Start Building The Body You've Always Wanted!

✅Over 300 premium workouts
✅ 302+ Cathe Live workouts
✅ 3300+ premix workouts
✅ 150+ workout rotations
✅ Create Your Perfect Workout With Our Workout Blender

Last edited:
Thank you so much for doing an upper body split with heavy weights. I get that it would be hard to do in a class setting but please continue to take advantage of this unusual time to produce workouts that fill some of the "gaps" in the live series.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.