upper body circuit

silbow

Cathlete
Hi, which premixes have an upper body circuit. I just did XTrain Cardio Leg Blast & woulf love an upper body ciruit like that.
Also, is there a list somewhere of all the premixes of Cathe's videos?
Thanks in adance,
Karen

I think pretty much all of Cathe's circuit work outs have an upper body/cardio premix in them and if they don't, one can be easily created by picking and choosing the chapters you want to do in the order you want to do them. Off the top of my head, I know that the original BootCamp has an upper body/cardio premix that is set up circuit style. HTH. :)

Super Cuts is the only one that includes upper and lower,but has no cardio.Yesterday i did the first half of cardio legs,shoulders,then abs.Turned out to be a pretty good workout.I like doing it that way instead of one workout with just upper.Today slide&glide+bi/tri

Laura

I did a quick search and couldn't find a list of all premixes. I used the workout manager to come up with this list of upper body circuits:

4 Day Split Kickbox & Upper Body 103 min
4 Day Split Boot Camp & Upper Body 105 min
4 Day Split Low Impact Circuit 69 min
4 Day Split High Intensity Circuit 65 min
Body Max 2 Cardio & Weights 70 min
Drill Max Cardio & All Upper Body 60 min
High Step Training Cardio & Upper Body Only 35 min
Low Impact Circuit Upper Body Circuit 55 min
Athletic Training Upper Body Express 46 min

YES!
See .. this is what I just love about being here. I look for something in a search and voila! plenty of solutions. :)
Since I have been doing so much shoulder and back work lately with tubing for rehab, I do not have a lot of time for other focussed upper body work & I find a lot of the combined cardio+upper body ones I have been doing just concentrate a lot on shoulders and biceps. I was looking for something that's time efficient and not boring. lol.
Thank you Cathletes.

Do you own Ripped With Hiit series? There is an Upper Body Circuit dvd. That series that is fantastic! Plus with different premixes you can mix in abs or do abs at the end. I love this series!

Kristin

Yes Kristin! I just did the Ripped w/ HiiT Upper body the other day! Holy S#%! Very nice wkout w/ the abs at the end! I felt it for at least 2 days. WHOA!!

Do you own Ripped With Hiit series? There is an Upper Body Circuit dvd. That series that is fantastic! Plus with different premixes you can mix in abs or do abs at the end. I love this series!

Kristin

Yeah, that one does looks great. Like the addition of blasts (which I believe puts it in the peripheral heart training range) Been waiting for DOTD for some time. lol.

The CTX series from the 90s has a workout in it that is pure upper body split, more endurance style. The lower body split is on another disc in the series, called Leaner Legs.

Clare

Gonna watch some Low Impact Circuit on ebay. An hour circuit like that is what I'll like I think! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.