Updates to Cathe Compendium

jag2

Hello! I'm posting this in a few forums so everyone sees it. I finished updating my complete Cathe Compendium to include the new ICE workouts. The DVD's arrived just as I returned home from the hospital with our sixth baby, so there are sure to be errors... please let me know about them in the Comments section of my blog, as I'm not able to visit these forums very often. Thanks!

http://www.themeasuredmom.com/cathe-compendium/

Hello! I'm posting this in a few forums so everyone sees it. I finished updating my complete Cathe Compendium to include the new ICE workouts. The DVD's arrived just as I returned home from the hospital with our sixth baby, so there are sure to be errors... please let me know about them in the Comments section of my blog, as I'm not able to visit these forums very often. Thanks!

http://www.themeasuredmom.com/cathe-compendium/
You put so much work into this and I appreciate having this to refer to. Congratulations on your 6th baby. Well wishes for a speedy recovery.

You frigging rock! I love the compendium! I use it daily. I wish other instructors would take notice of your fine work and provide the same for their wkouts! Many congrats on your new baby. I hope everyone is doing well. Where do you find the time?! Seriously! You're the best.

THANK YOU!! I refer to this all the time, and it makes such a difference for me planning my rotations, setting up for my workout, and choosing premixes. It is so much appreciated!

And congratulations on the new baby!

A big THANK-YOU from me as well! I just printed out the breakdown of the ICE workouts, exactly what I needed. Thank you for all your time and effort and congratulations on your 6th bundle of joy! :D

Jag2, will you be adding the new Strong and Sweaty series to your compendium? I absolutely love the work you do on it, and use it daily..

I was going to ask the same question!!! Jag2, that would be fabulous! I use them as a reference frequently in past DVD's you've compiled! Thx from us all in advance!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YES!!! Can't wait to print it out and start planning for the new year. Jag2, if you are reading this, we so appreciate this as a resource!

This is amazing! Question though to help with interpretation... On what are you basing the numbers/calorie count for each workout, e.g., as calculated for a 130 pound 40-year old active female?

Last edited:
Diver782, I agree and would be curious about the calculations for the calorie counts. I've always wondered how Jag2 comes up with the numbers. Btw, I love referring to them!

This is amazing! Question though to help with interpretation... On what are you basing the numbers/calorie count for each workout, e.g., as calculated for a 130 pound 40-year old active female?

Diver782, I agree and would be curious about the calculations for the calorie counts. I've always wondered how Jag2 comes up with the numbers. Btw, I love referring to them!

not Jag2 but the workout manager does this for you. (I always figure that's what she were she was getting her number.

You input your weight stuff. Then pull up a calendar - add workout- choose dvd - choose premix. It shows you your mets for the workout and potential calorie burn. Its pretty accurate I usually burn within 50 calories of their estimate according to my polar heart rate monitor

Thanks for the explanation! It is nice to know the potential calorie burn for each workout.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.