UPDATED PICTURE TRAIL (:

Adri, you are so beautiful! Gosh, those green eyes are fabulous! Welcome back & thanks for sharing with us.........:)

Hey Girl!!!

You look Fabulous!!! Wish I looked like that when I was your age...I still wish I did! You should be very proud of yourself!

Do you eat healthy/clean, too? I know so many teenagers just eat junk...that is why I am asking. When I was a teenager, I could eat mcdonalds and still have a flat tummy. Not so much these days though.....If I look at a cheeseburger, my jeans feel tighter (only kidding!!!)

Where have you been? Are you enjoying xmas break? BTW, I love abercrombie, american eagle, and hollister!!! Enjoy those gift cards!

Sara

no of course i don't eat mcdonalds! I mean yea when i was like 5 or 6 cause i loved the toys (lol:) ) but now i stick to basically eating home or at someplace i know i can get something healthy like eggs or egg whites, salads, etc. My new favorite food is Muscle Milk and Oats that you can get at GNC. I eat one everday for breakfast along w/ a grapefruit (except leg day)

Happy New Year!
www.picturetrail.com/sekcy_gymnast

myspace (private so people can't look at my profile)
www.myspace.com/mzxadribabes

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.