update

joyce619

Cathlete
Hi everyone!
Just thought I would post just to say hello. I returned back to work April 3 and my little honeybun started to sleep through the nite by the end of the week. He sleeps from 7-4 every night. Michael is 11 weeks old and 12lbs. 12 oz. I feel like he is getting so big already. I feel like I don't get to see him that much since I am back to work.

I try to workout daily in the AM after feeding the baby. I really am losing weight slowly. But my stress level is way up there( moving in June, just bought a house, job hunting, single mom during the week and so on..) so I am trying to use exercise as a coping strategy and focus on weight loss after things settle down. Whenever that may be...

Hang in there Joyce!

I can hardly believe that it has been almost 12 weeks since your little guy was born. It seems just like yesterday that you were posting questions here. You have a "built-in support system" here on the forum whenever you need it. We are here for you.

Don't worry about the slow weight loss. It will come off. Remember it took 9 months to gain it.

Keep exercising and keep in touch.

Sheila

Thanks

Thanks Shiela!
I know the time has gone by so fast. Its great to see the baby getting bigger but its almost sad to me because I don't want it all going by too fast. I'm trying to enjoy every minute

Hi Joyce!

Wow, you certainly have a lot of changes coming up. I agree, I would just use exercise as a coping mechanism and stress reducer right now. I'm sure between going back to work, job hunting, and packing for the move your time with Michael feels crunched. He sounds adorable.

I know for me the move and then returning back to work really zapped me of my day long play time with Eric. I cherish every moment I have with him. And yes, they do grow fast. I remember being sort of depressed a couple of months back when I had to pack away many of Erics 0 to 3 months clothes. But everyday brings new developments, discoveries, and fun. As sad as it is to see him grow up so fast, I enjoy entering all of the new stages and challenges too.

Well, hang in there. Best of luck with everything. Take it a step at a time. Keep us posted.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.