Update on BF in car crash...

gettingfitmom

Cathlete
Was told today by her husband that the Doctors told him hers is the worst type of spinal injury to have and a very low percentage regain mobility. And they took out the breathing tube and put in a trach...not encouraging news but I am still praying for the best. She is awake and alert and remembers the accident.

I am so sorry to hear about your dear friend. My thoughts and prayers are with her and all her loved ones including you.

We just lost a Mom of a 7th grader at our school with another daughter in high school. She lost her life last week in a car accident when her husband blacked out at the wheel. Sadly, since then, they found out that this happened because he has a brain tumor.

I didn't know this mom personally but hearing this story and hearing about your friend makes me realize how very precious our bodies and lives are.

Sending hugs your way.

Please know you all are being thought of. Prayers are being said. I am so sorry that you are going though this.. I hope you find some small comfort today. Angela

Remember to breathe breathe and drink water

So so sorry for the awful news. I will continue to pray.

kitterfly...I love your advice...:) It may seem too simple, but it is true: just breathing deeply helps us to stay relaxed and not panic. Because I find that I breathe shallowly (?) when I am stressed (or even hold my breath sometimes) and drinking water is good too, because stress seems to dehydrate me and I can just forget to hydrate which can cause other problems.

truly sorry to hear this about ur friend......truly praying for u, her and her family.....LIFE IS SO PRECIOUS AND WE SHOULD NEVER TAKE IT FOR GRANTED B/C WE NEVER KNOW WHAT TOMORROW WILL BRING!!!!!!! Glad to hear that she's awake and alert:)

Sorry....

I am sorry about your friend. That would be horrible. It might not be any consolation but at least she is still alive. So many people don't even make it that far after a car accident.

There are medical breakthroughs every day too. If something isn't available to help your friend walk again today, there is always chance that tomorrow there might be. Please, please, please don't loose hope and hang in there.

I am sorry about your friend. That would be horrible. It might not be any consolation but at least she is still alive. So many people don't even make it that far after a car accident.

There are medical breakthroughs every day too. If something isn't available to help your friend walk again today, there is always chance that tomorrow there might be. Please, please, please don't loose hope and hang in there.

I thought the same thing, at least she is still with us. We just had dinner with her and her husband the night before. I am not losing hope! Thank you!

I am so sorry the news is not good. Will continue to keep your friend and you in my thoughts and prayers.

You are in my thoughts and prayers today, please try to get some sleep, if you are not it's one of the most important things besides remembering to breathe and drink water. Praying for recovery and comfort.

I am so sorry - thoughts and prayers to your friend and her family - so sad. It's hard and easy said then done, but don't give up hope. You never know how a body will heal.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.