Upcoming Step series?

freebird

Cathlete
Heard some talk on Facebook that Cathe had a FB story hinting at a new step series? Could an announcement be forthcoming? Hmmm..

Oh interesting! I've been getting into her Live step workouts lately and have been patting myself on the back for finally getting some of this choreography stuff after years and years attempts. lol I still can't do her dancey or complex choreography but I'm getting the athletic based ones pretty well! I'm excited!! :D

The Step dvd was mentioned when the new Lite series was initially mentioned around a year ago....still waiting....patiently....

I appreciate people like step. I have never gotten into step at all. my space is too small for step workouts. I use the blender anyway so buying workouts is no longer my thing. i do look forward to a new series of any type!

Last edited:
I hope this is true, I can never have enough step. I did Cathe Live Steptastic this morning to celebrate! :D

I hope there is one workout similar to the RWH Plyo HiiT 2 and/or RWH HiiT Circuit Lower Body.

I hope this is true, I can never have enough step. I did Cathe Live Steptastic this morning to celebrate! :D

I hope there is one workout similar to the RWH Plyo HiiT 2 and/or RWH HiiT Circuit Lower Body.

YASSSS! I agree! I love the RWH step cardio level of intensity! The RWH Circuit Lower Body is one of my favorite workouts! I love that I'm working my legs and still getting breathless, anaerobic and sweaty all in one workout!:D

Over the past week I have done some oldies - Rhythmic Step, All 3 of the Cardio Hits and all 3 of the Cardio classics. I can't wait! I hope it is dancy moves (but not backwards moves where my back is to the screen for too long) and I hope she has a "challenge" at the end which consists of all sections strung together without any build-up.

Oh - and The Elvis/Hip Hop move and the pendulum move is mandatory!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.