upbeat workout music

rallyeson

Cathlete
ok need some suggestions for upbeat workout songs. i generally prefer hip/hop or rap songs with motivating beat (I like to dance). I am trying to load up my mp3 player!!!
any suggestions?

>Wish I could help, but the musicians I like are either dead
>or close to it. :p

Laura! :7

Give me Frank, who loves ya baby, Sinatra!

Michele

That's TOO funny! I think I know what you're talkin' about! But the old ones can still rock it - Michael McDonald for example. I think I'd follow him anywhere!
Just Do It! :)

If you like hip hop, d/l some Beastie Boys. Whatchu Want, Sureshot, Get it Together, Intergalactic, Body Movin'. All those are great.

Currently my mp3 layer is loaded with Eminem.

Square dance is probably the best song ever and the beat of the music makes it seem that your foot hit the treadmill at the same time

Also on there is

Eminem_ My name is, Just Don't give a , Lose Yourself
Jay Z- Hard Knocks Life
Missy Elliot- Gossip Folks
Joe- Stutter
Ludacris- Roll Out, Southern Hospitality
Mystical- Shake Ya @ss

This is just a few of what is on mine now. Hope you see somthing you like. karen

www.picturetrail.com/karenvictoria

Yeah I love a some good AC/DC, Van Halen, Zeppelin, Springsteen, INXS, & Rolling Stones blaring in my ears when I'm doing serious lifting........this is not necessarily stuff I listen to during leisure time, but I love it for working out.

On the satellite system my gym has, they were playing Pink Floyd's Brick in the Wall......no lie, it was the old music video. I was LMAO......

Missy Elliott- Lose Control,
Nelly- Shake your Tailfeathers
Jkwon- Tipsy
Duran Duran- White Lines
Madonna- Music
Michael Jackson- Billie Jean

Just random suggestions. No particular reason other than they have a good beat.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.