Under Armour Proto Trainers?

Beavs

Cathlete
Does anyone own a pair of the Proto Evade or the Proto Speed Trainers? If so, do you like them?

Seriously, from the crowd that shells out $40.00 for rubber disks to slide around the house when they could use paper plates....the peeps who rush out and buy squat racks and chin/up push up towers the second Cathe typed S-T-S on the blog...the just gotta have its who shopped hours for the weighted vests...and no one has bought some Under Armour trainers?????
<folds arms and stomps out of thread> ;-) :7 :7 :7 :7

Poor Beavs...

I don't have these, have never even heard of them. But, I went out to the website to check them out and they look great! I wouldn't mind hearing about these either. My foot is really long and really narrow so any input on fit is appreciated too. The shoes I currently have fit fine but not great. I hope you get a response soon, Beavs ;-)

OMG I literally just bought the Proto Speed trainers, and they are the best shoes I have ever owned!! I haven't ran in them yet, but I did Cardio Fusion yesterday. They are super cushy and supportive. They have elastic attaching the tongue to the shoe, so they don't slip down. I have super narrow feet, and these are the only shoes that don't have tons of extra space by my toes. They definitely have my vote!!!

I bought myself a pair this evening and I have to agree that they are wonderful for us narrow footed peeps. They fit like a glove and feel like slippers! I will be doing my weight training and ellipticizing in there--looks like I have a date with Coach Sean (Cardio Coach).

I bought mine at the Sports Authority. I normally take an 8.5 which fit me nicely. Sorry to enable...I normally buy my sneakers on the cheap but I really wanted a nice comfy cushiony pair for doing all those barbell squats.

I bought mine at Dick's and with tax they were about $95.00. They do run true to size, in case you want to order online.

Thanks A LOT, Beavs and others who have jumped on this bandwagon - now I am going to Sports Authority to try on the pink Speed Trainers, and get my daughter matching ones... My feet move around too much in mine, and I need something that fits right.

I hope you will love them! I got mine for $90.00 at Sports Authority. Their $10 coupon apparently did not apply to Under Armour products and after doing some shopping around I couldn't find a better price. I have an appointment with the elliptical machine tonight in my flashy new slippers...I mean trainers. :D

Darn it! I was going to look for one of those coupons. Oh well - it will be worth it to have shoes that fit and feel so great!

How are they for step and/or higher impact aerobics? I just bought a new pair of workout shoes this week, but these are SO cute, and the peer pressure is killing me!!!)}(

Hmmm..I tend to prefer hi tops for the step so I will continue to use my Rykas. I think UA will be awesome for kick box though.

I did a cardio coach and 30 minutes of IMAX in the sneakers....they get two thumbs up. But don't blame me when you swipe that credit card, m'kay?

I was thinking about getting Rykas but now I'll have to check these out. I need a good step shoe and a shoe for leg day that doesn't slip off the back of my heel ;(

I had to laugh at your post. I just joined this forum a few weeks ago and I've already spent more money than I should have.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.