Ultrasound results are in....it's a.....

renae

Cathlete
GIRL! :)

We both said we wanted a boy, but I tell ya, it doesn't really matter. I am just thrilled.

The ultrasound itself was only ok--the tech wasn't very good at turning the screen towards me so I could see or at explaining much of what she was looking at. Luckily I've had 3 ultrasounds, so this wasn't my first glimpse at the baby and I didn't feel "cheated". I did speak up about it though, and she started pointing some things out, including the "pertinent parts". :)

Now, to decide on a name....we both like Michaela, but are having a heck of a time figuring out a middle name that goes well with that!

Take care!
Renae

How exciting for you! Michaela is a pretty name!
It's such a thrill to find out the sex - makes the baby seem more "real" somehow, doesn't it?
Congratulations to you and your husband!!
Erica

Wonderful news!

How exciting that you now know the sex of your baby. I remember you were very anxious to find out. Michaela is beautiful and I agree with Debbie...Renae is a great middle name!

Good luck.

RE: Congratulations!

That's funny Debbie - I thought Renae went well with Michaela also, but didn't put that in my post!!
Erica

How exciting Renae! I love the way Renae sounds with Michaela. You may be the one who gets the ball rolling in a "girl" direction. Almost everyone that I have known to have babies in the last two years were boys, including myself. In a few weeks I will find out what I am having too. Maybe I will be following your lead ;-)! Congratulations!

Congratulations on your baby girl! Micheala is a very pretty name. Good luck with the middle name, although I agree with everyone else Renae sounds great. I found coming up with a name one of the hardest things, but then I didn't know what I was having. We went to the hospital with 2 girl and 3 boy names that we liked and waited until we met the little one to pick the name. Needless to say, my son didn't have a name for the first couple of days which drove everyone mad.

Wishing you a good pregnancy and a fast easy delivery!

Linda

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Nov-11-01 AT 10:34PM (Est)[/font][p]Congratulations Renea. A little girl will be a lot of fun. We also did what Linda did. We had 2 boy and 2 girls names picked out and waited until the baby was born to see what the baby looked like. I like Renea as a middle name as well.

Congratulations Renae! That is such exciting news. I also will say that I think Michaela is a very beautiful name. My husband and I are just beginning to think of names and boy is it not easy! Let us know what you decide on for a middle name. I too think Renae sounds beautiful :) Best wishes to your family.

Alison

Your taste is excellent!! My daughter's name is Michaela Renee.
My dorky husband wanted to name her Michaela Jordan because she was born the day after the last Bulls championship win but I had to put the kibosh on that. ;-)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.