Two cats talking together, so cute.

So cute!

you would have no way of knowing this but I needed this sooo much today! on NYE my 2 year old kitty Izzy nibbled on a Lily plant and has been at the vet hospital since. She is sick and they are worried about her kidneys. Her little buddy Sally (our other cat) is so lonely without her (we all are)! Sally and Izzy actually sit and "talk" to each other all the time!

This just made me smile! Thanks
Elena

you would have no way of knowing this but I needed this sooo much today! on NYE my 2 year old kitty Izzy nibbled on a Lily plant and has been at the vet hospital since. She is sick and they are worried about her kidneys. Her little buddy Sally (our other cat) is so lonely without her (we all are)! Sally and Izzy actually sit and "talk" to each other all the time!

This just made me smile! Thanks
Elena

Elena, I know the tugging of the heart when it comes to animals. I hope the very best outcome for Izzy. Please give Sally a hug and pet for me. So glad you took some joy out of this you tube. Hugs to you too. Please keep us posted about Izzy.

Take care,

Janie

Elena So sorry you kitty is at the hospital--hope all turns out well and she makes a full recovery

Thank you for the chatting cats. My guy Tazi sat on my lap and listened to the whole conversation. Wonder if he knew what they were talking about. LOL

Adorable! Yes, there really should be some text along bottom screen with "suggested topics" they might be discussing...

Wouldn't it be a hoot if they were trying to decide which Cathe DVD they'd like their owner to put on? :)

So adorable, Janie

I have two cats, but they talk to me not to each other. They are both alpha males.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.