TurboFire Bonus Workouts

Timber99

Cathlete
Anyone have these yet? I LOVE my TurboFire workouts (I've done all the cardio ones and core ones so far but no sculpting ones) & was considering buying the bonus ones. Wondering if they are as great and worth the investment (since I am not sure if I will use the toning ones that much and there are only 2 cardio).

I LOVE Fire 60; it's got intensity, variety, and a huge fun factor! I also like that it's another long cardio workout.

I like Hiit30 a lot, but I think I like Hiit 25 best of all the Hiits. Even better -- doing them back to back (this is how I use Cathe's Hiits).

The set was worth it for me because I also like the sculpting workouts. The lower body sculpt has a lot of fire-walkers, and I love that about it. It also has mat work with the band [ETA: dyna band type, tied]. The band that comes with it is probably challenging enough, but I was feeling energetic and used a band with more tension. That made the workout tough!

I really liked the upper body sculpt as well, but it's all band [ETA: resistance tubing] work. It works the shoulders and delts especially well, and those are my favorite parts to work. The upper and lower would make great travel workouts since all you need is bands.

Last edited:
I LOVE Fire 60; it's got intensity, variety, and a huge fun factor! I also like that it's another long cardio workout.

I like Hiit30 a lot, but I think I like Hiit 25 best of all the Hiits. Even better -- doing them back to back (this is how I use Cathe's Hiits).

The set was worth it for me because I also like the sculpting workouts. The lower body sculpt has a lot of fire-walkers, and I love that about it. It also has mat work with the band. The band that comes with it is probably challenging enough, but I was feeling energetic and used a band with more tension. That made the workout tough!

I really liked the upper body sculpt as well, but it's all band work. It works the shoulders and delts especially well, and those are my favorite parts to work. The upper and lower would make great travel workouts since all you need is bands.

Writer, I have this and was going to do the upper band w/o but I'm not sure which band came with it, I have a bunch of unopened bands from other programs. I looked for a pink one like they use but can't find it. Did it come with pink or a bluish color band?? Thank you.:) Linda

Timber99, Sorry to not be able to comment, I have it, but haven't tried any of it yet. It looks like I'm really going to enjoy it though!! :) Linda

Writer, I have this and was going to do the upper band w/o but I'm not sure which band came with it, I have a bunch of unopened bands from other programs. I looked for a pink one like they use but can't find it. Did it come with pink or a bluish color band?? Thank you.:) Linda

Timber99, Sorry to not be able to comment, I have it, but haven't tried any of it yet. It looks like I'm really going to enjoy it though!! :) Linda

My advanced set only came with a lower body band (green); it didn't come with the upper body tubing. I used a tube I already had.

My advanced set only came with a lower body band (green); it didn't come with the upper body tubing. I used a tube I already had.

Ok thanks, I must be losing it. :eek: I have so many extra bands and tubing I don't know what came with what. :eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.