turbo jam wow!!! love it!

I have heard a lot of great things about turbo jam so i decided to give it a try. I got cardio party 1. I just did it for the first time. I REALLY like it alot. It was probably intermediate in intensity, not too difficult like an imax, probably intensity wise like step blast I thought. I really really enjoyed it very much and will do it alot. Has anyone tried cardio party II??? Should I get this one too or wait for the new ones from them to come out????

cardio party 2 is definitely worth it. i just got my new ones in the mail. cardio party remix and booty sculpt and abs. the cardio party remix wasn't as good as the first two in my opinion. and it was only 30 minutes. but still fun.
maddie

I really, really, really recommend cardio party remix live for your next one. I absolutely love that one. Didn't care for booty sculpt live, but the remix I love. I didn't care for cardio party 2, matter of preference though.

I was laughing cause Maddie and I apparently were writing our responses at the same time. Guess we didn't answer it for you. Maddie likes cardio party 2, I like cardio party remix.
:)

I like CP 2, it is similar to CP 1 with a few new moves. I really like the music in CP1 so I have a tendency to use that one more. I really enjoy Turbo Jam too. It's a good workout for my "easier" days!

:)

I probably won't be either of those because I don't want a shorter one and I've heard a couple people say that don't care as much for cp2. Does anyone know when the new ones are coming out and what they will be??

The new one's are coming out sometime this month and all I know is that they are supposed to be 60 minutes long and they are both cardio. I am holding out for these too, instead of buyiing the cardio remix. I think it's too short. I do like Cardio Party 2.

Caren,

Do you think it is worth getting cardio party II used on ebay or something? I really think I'll get a lot of use out of I. Is II different enough than one to actually get?? What do you think? Or should I just wait.

I really like II and I would definitely recommend it. It is similar to #1, but different enough to not be boring. That's just my opinion. If you can find it for a good deal on Ebay, I think you should go for it.

my reason for LOVING cardio party two, lots of kicking!!!! and sir mix-a-lot's song 'i like big butts'. i love doing kick sequences. even the cool down kick sequence is great!
maddie

thanks then I might give this one a try too. I just love I, it is so much fun and tough enough to get a good workout and not too tough to make it grueling. I am so glad I found these.

I just received my TurboJam package and I also love it. I ordered the other 2 Turbo Jam packages tonight and I can't wait to get them. Sometimes I do the workouts twice in a row (because they aren't that long) and sometimes I'll do Cardio Party 1 and do a Cathe weight segment on one or two body parts or even PUB or PLB. It's different and fun and if you really focus on your abs, you'll feel it. I'm planning on incorporating a TurboJam workout into my weekly Cathe rotations.

kim

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.