Tuesdays Challengers

idream

Cathlete
Hi all.

I can't decide if to work out today or take a day off. I may end up doing Lean Circuit 2 which is the hardest of the three lean circuits.

Roxie I posted yesturday, asking you if you were going to be doing CLX?

I had better go and organise the childs for bed.

Morning

Andrea-Have a good night...Did you get your workout in or did you decide to take a rest day? I was LMAO at you the other day...your comment on all the boob shots on CLX had me cracking up...you said you "didn't know where to look" :eek: I could just imagine you looking at the wall or something when to cameraman decided to 'zoom in':p

Today is Cardio Coach Volume 5, im also doing PH abb(if i have too:rolleyes:) abb work is so borning;) bbl

Good Morning, and Evening,

Last nite I ended up doing S&H bis and tris so tonite I will do LIS the original. I am going to babysit my 4month old nephew that aught to be fun.

Andrea-I think I will start it next month can't decide for sure had planned on doing FFs get ready for summer 2007.

Amelia-In one dvd Chalene is doing back round ups and you can actually see her boobs seperate and then come back together.

Everyone have a good day.

Hi Girls,

This morning I did a quick 1mile puppy walk. I may try to do CC V1 with her tomorrow. The snow is melting!!!

Gotta run, I've got a dentist app. for a cleaning.

BBL,

hey girls..im tired,TTOTM is due any day now. I was doing my workout and I started cramping:( i hardly ever cramp during ttotm anymore? I wonder what that means?

anyhoot,i did about 35mins of CC V 5,just ran out of steam after the sprints. I did however travel almost 3miles which isn't bad for me. The last time I did v 5 i traveled 4miles in total.

Here is the link of my race is may

http://www.active.com/page/Event_De...&assetId=80fceac9-b5e7-4ce8-98fc-f4f973027a8e

ive gotta scoot for now...i will bbl with some personals!

Amelia- I've just looked at your ticket line. You've only got 14lb to go!! My god! Thats really awesome. Well done!

I'm not sure why CLX women have these huge boobs. The big boobs doesn't quite fit the workout! In CLX theres one crew member who has had 7 kids!Her body is amazing. But at one point shes doing sholder presses and Chalean goes over to her and her the camera zooms in to her sholders and theres her boob! I would've stopped and fixed up my top! But she just calmly kept on going! I guess after 7 kids she has no room for modesty I also know Amy Bento too, suffers the same ailment. Sometimes her "girls" hang out in front and on the side!

Amelia: if you run out of steam, can you continue the race by walking?

Im pretty sure you can...the print out said its a 5k run/walk....

Amelia- I've just looked at your ticket line. You've only got 14lb to go!! My god! Thats really awesome. Well done!

I'm not sure why CLX women have these huge boobs. The big boobs doesn't quite fit the workout! In CLX theres one crew member who has had 7 kids!Her body is amazing. But at one point shes doing sholder presses and Chalean goes over to her and her the camera zooms in to her sholders and theres her boob! I would've stopped and fixed up my top! But she just calmly kept on going! I guess after 7 kids she has no room for modesty I also know Amy Bento too, suffers the same ailment. Sometimes her "girls" hang out in front and on the side!

thanks girl..ive probably got more than that to lose but thats my goal for now.....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.