Trying to Fit YOGA in Thur April 12..................................

megadoo

Cathlete
Morning ladies! I realized I forgot to post yesterday, so I figured I would start today off. I did IMax 2 and abs from C&W yesterday. Great WO.
TOday I am planning UB, maybe a circiut for some cardio.

Lora- you are so cute with Brooklyn and your dessert fettish!!!LOL!!!!!

Yve- good luck with finding a place, and the wedding. Sounds like your hands are full!

Jen- that recipe does look good! Glad you had a good WO!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

Added pics to NYC GTG and Christmas Albums 3/6/07

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

Morning Yoginis -

This morning I did Barry's Bootcamp Legs & Butt(the plyo squats were killer at the end.....I had to break a couple times) followed by the Treadmill cardio portion. This workout had some side running drills on the TM with the speed turned down low. You sort of got into a squat position sideways and galloped on the treadmill. It really elevated your HR and worked your legs. I liked it. Workout was 1 hour 15-20 minutes and I burned 500 calories. I also did Solar Flow Yoga from the Matrix with Shiva Rea. I did Dancing Warrior 4, Standing Poses 2, Supine, Inversions and shavasana 40".

Well, I've officially made Brooklyn afraid of the camera. I only have 3 more pics left on this roll of film and every time I point the camera at her, she gets the fear of death and runs. The very last pic I took, she blinked and jumped when the flash went off and that was that!

Hollywood still doesn't know how to play with her yet. He's so confused. I feel so sorry for him. He's never been thru this before. Tyler & Brookie play just fine (they have been), but Holly still doesn't know what to do when she steals his toy off him and jumps on him. Tyler's always been so good with the other cats and has taken them under his wing. This surprises us very much being that he turns into a severe attack cat at the vet and needs to be heavily sedated in order to take him for care! Holly just watches Tyler & Brook play and gets jealous but when it's his turn, he's clueless! Poor baby!

Okay, I'll quit babbling about my babies!

My husband's niece works at the ambulance place I applied for the billing job at. I spoke with his sister last night. I'm not sure if his niece has any pull or not and I generally don't like to do things like that, but I told her if their willing to train (I've never done Medicare Billing before), I'm sure I could learn. It's 5 minutes away from my house. I could even go home for lunch! God's Will be done.

Now that I've typed a book .............have great workouts everyone. Hi to everyone that follows. I'm going to do my neck stretches and hit the grocery store. Someone please come with me to keep me away from the bakery!!! Seriously, I've been on a chocolate and cookie binge lately and I'm going to Vegas in a couple weeks!! Lord help me! Steve will have to buy me jeans in Vegas, as they are already too snug!

I ordered a new Yoga DVD last night and it was expensive and it's pretty advanced! Why do I do this to myself? It's called Gravity & Grace with Peter Sterios. I can't copy the exact link cuz my computer is acting goofy...but it's one of the first one's listed under the yoga page if you want to read about it.

http://www.fitnessorganica.com

Yve - no need to apologize for being busy. I just miss you when you're gone!

Meg - good to see you up at at 'em so early.

Jen - hang in there..............it's one day closer to Friday!!

I just did BC, but I did not do the leg segments. I am stilll really sore in my inner thighs, but and hips from B&G on MONDAY! I then did Yoga Shakti, supine poses and foward bends and twists. I can't believe how tight my hips are. They are usually very loose, but I guess it is good that I did this yoga today. I feel alot better now.

Maeghan AKA megadoo

Added pics to NYC GTG and Christmas Albums 3/6/07

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

Hi Ladies,

Today's workout was 30 min. on the treadmill in the morning - and 90 minute Seane Corne this evening.

Ok - Lora - you are being a big temptress with all the new dvds....
I am trying to behave on the dvd buying front - but I am starting to crack! Best of luck on applying for the ambulance billing job.

Meg - that was a great workout. Also great that you were able to fit in some Shiva.

Jen - How was your day? Hope all is well.

Have a good night ladies,
Yve

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.